How to Buy Polygon (MATIC)Price of Polygon (24h)$0.89684396-2.19%Buy Polygon (MATIC)
Buy Polygon (MATIC) on KuCoin in Four Simple Steps
Create Your Free KuCoin Account
Secure Your Account
Verify Your Account
Add a Payment Method
Buy Polygon (MATIC)
Choose How You Want to Buy Polygon on KuCoin
Buy Polygon (MATIC) with a Credit or Debit Card
Buy Polygon (MATIC) via Bank Transfer
Buy Polygon (MATIC) Using Third-Party Channels
Buy Polygon (MATIC) with crypto on the KuCoin Spot Market
Get Your First Polygon (MATIC) with KuCoinGet Started Now
How to Store Polygon (MATIC)
Store Polygon in Your KuCoin Account
Hold Your Polygon in Non-Custodial Wallets
What Can You Do with Polygon (MATIC) on KuCoin?
Why Is KuCoin the Best Platform to Buy Polygon (MATIC)?
Safe and Trusted
Home of Crypto Gems
How to Move MATIC From Ethereum to Polygon
The process of moving digital assets from one chain to another is known as bridging. In the case of transferring MATIC tokens from the main Ethereum blockchain to Polygon and vice versa, this can be accomplished using the Polygon Bridge.
You can move MATIC and other ERC-20 tokens from Ethereum to Polygon using the official PoS Bridge or by using the Plasma Bridge. Here are the steps involved:
1. Create a Polygon Web Wallet account if you don’t already have one. Head to the Polygon Bridge and access this wallet.
2. Connect your Ethereum wallet, e.g. MetaMask or any other crypto wallet to the account. Approve the request for the digital signature to connect MetaMask wallet successfully to the Polygon Bridge.
3. Head to the Deposit section to enter the type of token you wish to bridge, e.g. MATIC, and the amount of tokens you wish to transfer. Once you agree to the transfer, you will receive information on an estimate of gas fees you will be charged for the transaction.
4. Confirm the transaction after reviewing all the details and wait for up to three hours for the transaction to be verified by validators and completed.
How High Can Polygon (MATIC) Go?
Although it is impossible to perform accurate Polygon price prediction, MATIC is expected to be one of the best performing tokens in the market. Its focus areas, including GameFi and Web 3.0 are expected to power the adoption of Polygon’s technology and drive the MATIC price upwards.
In addition, a delay in Ethereum’s move to becoming a PoS network will continue to send Ethereum based projects towards the Polygon ecosystem instead. Ethereum’s high gas fees and network congestion problems will make Polygon an even more attractive platform for dApps, driving up the on-chain activity and keeping the Polygon price trending higher.
The Polygon (MATIC) price can also see an uptrend amid a bullish sentiment in the overall cryptocurrency market. Whenever leading cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum head higher, investors feel more confident about investing in altcoins as well, and the biggest gainers are the top digital assets by market cap, including MATIC.
Is MATIC a Good Investment?
Polygon’s pledge to become carbon negative in 2022 can give it an upper hand in the competitive space, making it a sought-after ecosystem for dApp developers. One of the biggest drawbacks blockchain technology faces is due to criticism about its high energy consumption, especially in Ethereum’s case.
However, the proof of stake, Layer-2 scaling solution for Ethereum can offer a greener alternative with all the benefits of the leading blockchain for dApps. This is one of the key factors that could make Polygon (MATIC) a solid crypto asset to invest in.
The advent of Web 3.0 and decentralized apps can further power its adoption and keep the Polygon price supported. As one of the most capable and popular Ethereum compatible blockchains in the market, Polygon could take on the batch of ‘Ethereum killer’ blockchains in the market, further increasing its appeal as an investment opportunity.
How to Stake Polygon’s MATIC
Here’s how you can stake MATIC on the Polygon PoS network to become a network validator and earn attractive staking rewards:
1. Buy some MATIC tokens from leading crypto exchanges, such as KuCoin. Send your funds to the Polygon Web Wallet to get started.
2. Either become a validator through direct staking of your MATIC tokens or become a delegator by staking your MATIC crypto to a validator of your choice within the network.
3. You can also stake Polygon through other Web3 wallets such as MetaMask.
4. If you choose to delegate your stake, you can choose a validator from the dropdown list based on their stake, PoS checkpoints signed and commissions.
5. Input the number of MATIC tokens you wish to stake and confirm the delegate request.
Polygon (MATIC) Price Analysis
Live PriceThe live price of MATIC is 0.8871 USD, representing an increase of 2.29% in the past 7 days and -2.19% decrease in the past 24 hours.
Historical TrendsThe all-time high of MATIC was 2.92 USD on 12-26, 2021, from which the coin is now down -69.65%.
The all-time low of MATIC was 0.003 USD, from which the coin is now up 99.66%.