Bitgert is a company that has developed a high-speed blockchain called Brise Chain with a throughput of more than 100k transactions per second (TPS) with zero gas fees. Although a relatively new entrant in the crypto market, the Bitgert ecosystem has grown at a rapid pace since its launch to support decentralized applications (dApps) across DeFi, NFTs, and Web3 categories.
The Brise Chain enjoys smart contract functionality and is among the very few zero-cost blockchains in the industry. With transaction fees as low as $0.00000001 per transaction, the Bitgert network can run 100 million transactions at the cost of a mere dollar.
The Brise Chain is an EVM-compatible blockchain that can support Ethereum-based dApps on its infrastructure, offering developers and end users a faster, more scalable, and cheaper platform. In addition, the network also supports cross-chain transfer and communication of data and assets from other blockchain ecosystems, enjoying the benefits of blockchain interoperability.
BRISE is the native token of the Bitgert Brise Chain. It was initially launched as a BEP-20 token on the BNB Beacon Chain before transitioning to the native token of the Bitgert Chain mainnet. It is used to pay transaction fees and can also be staked within the blockchain to improve the network’s resilience and security via validators.
The Brise Chain is secured using a Proof of Staked Authority (PoSA) consensus mechanism, which is a combination of Proof of Stake (PoS) and Proof of Authority (PoA) consensus algorithms. A limited set of validators in the blockchain are responsible for block production.
These validators are elected using a staking-based decentralized governance system. Elected validators take turns validating transactions and creating new blocks leveraging the Proof of Authority algorithm.
Brise Chain is EVM-compatible, meaning the blockchain can support all dApps designed and deployed on the Ethereum blockchain. The Ethereum Virtual Machine capability ensures that any smart contract written to run in an EVM environment can be deployed and executed on the Brise Chain. However, its more efficient design makes it possible to run the same dApps faster yet cheaper. The fast block time of 15 seconds and ultra-low transaction costs make the blockchain a more attractive alternative to the Ethereum network.
Rise Chain also stands apart from its competition because of its native cross-chain functions. This gives the blockchain more interoperability-related capabilities, allowing developers to design hybrid dApps that can run on multiple blockchain networks.
The Bitgert crypto engineering organization hit the market and headlines with the launch of the Bitgert Chain on 14 February 2022. This was followed by the beta version launch of the Bitgert Exchange, the first crypto exchange to offer a zero-trading fee platform to traders.
The founders behind the organization have chosen to remain anonymous, although Bitgert has several established businesses as partners. Some of the ecosystem partners of the Bitgert project include ChainList, Coinhub, Defi Llama, DEXTools, Guardarian, NOW Payments, and more. In addition, KuCoin is one of the several exchange partners of the Bitgert project.
Bitgert’s website launch, contract deployment, and DEX listing took place between July and August 2021 and was the project’s first stage. Stage 2 between September and November 2021 included the development of the Bitgert Wallet, while the DEX integration into the dApp wallet happened in Stage 3 between December 2021 and January 2022.
The Bitgert Chain mainnet launch and support for smart contracts occurred in Stage 4 between February and March 2022. Stage 5, between April and July 2022, focused on scaling the Bitgert ecosystem, the mainnet launch of the centralized exchange (CEX), and the launch of the developer grants for building dApps on the platform.
As of September 2022, plans being worked on by the Bitgert team include the development of the Paybrise dApp, strategic partnerships, beta launch of the CEX on Android, launch of a decentralized marketplace, Web 3.0 Geo data map, and more features.
Bitgert (BRISE) could be an exciting cryptocurrency to invest in if you wish to diversify your portfolio with new tokens. The BRISE token has made significant gains since its launch in early 2022 and has enjoyed considerable attention from crypto investors.
One of the most significant factors that make it an attractive investment within the crypto community is its high-speed blockchain with a throughput of more than 100k TPS and almost zero transaction fees. This, coupled with EVM compatibility and native cross-chain functionality, make it an extremely versatile and capable ecosystem to run scalable and secure dApps.
The Bitgert price and market capitalization could register an uptick as more developers design and deploy dApps on its ecosystem, attracting more users and increasing on-chain activity on its blockchain. The BRISE price statistics could also boost upward as the staking activity on the network increases and increases the value of Bitgert project.
Although it is impossible to offer an accurate Bitgert price prediction over any duration, several factors can drive price change in the BRISE token and its current market cap. These include:
1. Level of adoption of the Bitgert ecosystem by developers, dApps, and users.
2. Level of staking activity and the number of validators participating in the consensus mechanism of the Bitgert Chain.
3. Interest in trading the BRISE token among crypto traders and investors on exchanges. If the token gets listed on more platforms, it becomes more accessible, and the higher trading activity could potentially trigger an uptrend in the price of Bitgert.
4. Crypto market sentiment: A positive market sentiment among crypto investors encourages buying activity across the board and could raise the BRISE price. On the other hand, a risk-off mood that drives investors away from the market could cause a sell-off, sending the Bitgert price lower.
Although the Bitgert token remains one of the strongest performers in the crypto market as of September 2022, reaching the $1 mark could be a formidable challenge for the BRISE price. One of the biggest roadblocks preventing this is the high total supply and circulating supply of the Bitgert token.
The total supply and max supply of BRISE have been set at 1,000,000,000,000,000 tokens. As of September 2022, the circulating supply of BRISE stands at over 395 billion.
For the BRISE price to make it to $1, the circulating supply of the token has to reduce drastically. The Bitgert price can’t spike so high, as this could bring the live market cap of BRISE to above $395 billion at the current rate.
The Bitgert price could only rise to highs if Bitgert implements a token-burn process to cut down the total supply and circulating supply of BRISE tokens in the market.
Staking $BRISE offers you a convenient way to grow your crypto portfolio risk-free while contributing to improving the security of the Bitgert ecosystem. Here’s how to stake BRISE on Bitgert:
1. Head to Bitgert Finance and connect your wallet to the app.
2. Click on the Stake tab from the homepage of the app’s interface.
3. Click on the Stake BRISE button and enter the number of $BRISe crypto you wish to stake.
4. Select the duration you wish to lock your tokens for. You can choose to lock BRISE for 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, or 180 days. The higher the lock-in duration, the higher your earning potential from staking.
5. Click on Enable to proceed with the transaction and confirm the staking order.
6. Process the transaction on your wallet to confirm the order and lock in your BRISE tokens for staking.
7. Sit back and earn rewards in $BRISE to grow your crypto holdings quickly.
MetaMask is one of the most popular crypto wallets among DeFi and Web3 users. Here’s how you can buy BRISE using your MetaMask wallet:
1. Create a MetaMask wallet account if you are a new user.
2. Set your network to BNB Chain. It will be set to Ethereum mainnet by default, but you can select BNB Chain from the dropdown list.
3. Visit PancakeSwap DEX and connect your MetaMask wallet to the app.
4. Buy $BRISE on PancakeSwap using your existing BNB funds from your wallet.
5. You can also use the BRISE swap feature to convert your BNB or another crypto on MetaMask to own the Bitgert crypto in your wallet.
6. Another convenient way to buy $BRISE is via KuCoin. You can transfer your BRISE tokens from your KuCoin trading account into your MetaMask wallet.