⚠️ $SUI COULD GET VERY VOLATILE DURING THE U.S. SESSION Tomorrow, I would be very careful with $SUI around the U.S. open. One scenario I’m watching is a sharp move higher first, potentially squeezing shorts and taking liquidity above the recent highs. But that does not automatically mean continuation. If that move gets rejected, $SUI could quickly retrace back into the range. The main downside level I’m watching is the 0.618 Fib around $0.762. A move into that area would not necessarily destroy the bullish structure. If $SUI holds the 0.618, consolidates there, and starts building strength again, it could become a very interesting base for the next move higher. The bullish alternative is that price holds the current area, pushes through the recent high around $0.887, and starts expanding without the deeper retrace. So tomorrow, I’m not trying to predict the first move. I want to let the U.S. session show its hand first. Sharp pump, rejection, then retrace is possible. Clean breakout and hold is possible too. The 0.618 Fib remains the main level of interest for me if price moves lower. Nothing is guaranteed. This is simply the higher-probability setup I see from the technical picture, not a recommendation to buy or short $SUI. Always do your own research.
Giannis AndreouShare

Source:Show original
Disclaimer: The information on this page may have been obtained from third parties and does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of KuCoin. This content is provided for general informational purposes only, without any representation or warranty of any kind, nor shall it be construed as financial or investment advice. KuCoin shall not be liable for any errors or omissions, or for any outcomes resulting from the use of this information.
Investments in digital assets can be risky. Please carefully evaluate the risks of a product and your risk tolerance based on your own financial circumstances. For more information, please refer to our Terms of Use and Risk Disclosure.