Battle for the Top Winning Streak | Join Futures Brawl 2.0 and Share $2,500
The Futures Brawl 2.0: “Attack on August” has successfully ended. Congratulations to “staticvoid” for winning the top winning streak with 10 straight sets and claiming the 150 USDT prize. Meanwhile, the other 43 brawlers with ≥ 6 straight wins can share the 1,000 USDT, meaning each one can get 23.25 USDT on average!
In response to the enthusiasm for the Futures Brawl, the KuCoin Futures team is going to hold a playoff game, “Battle for the Top Winning Streak” for all users.
The pace of heroes never stops and the flame of the brawl is reignited...
Futures Brawl is now offering a Brawl Points prize pool and Winning Streak prize pool, and players ranking at the top of the Leaderboard will get corresponding rewards!
All participants can get a share of the Participation Reward. Click to join now
Promotion Time: 04:00:00 on September 3, 2020 - 15:59:59 on September 20, 2020 (UTC)
KuCoin Futures will reward users with USDT according to their Winning Streak ranking during the activity. The details are as follows:
|≥6 Rounds ||1,000 USDT in Total (shared with other players based on the ratio of individual consecutive wins to total consecutive wins)|
- The top ranking in the Winning Streak will get 150 USDT. If there is more than one player ranking top, each player can get an equal share of the reward.
- For players with a Winning Streak of ≥ 6 rounds, they can share 1,000 USDT based on the ratio of individual consecutive wins to total consecutive wins.
E.g.: If one successively wins 10 rounds, and the total consecutive wins of those whose Winning Streak ≥ 6 rounds is 1,000, then the player can share: 10/1000*1000=10USDT
KuCoin Futures will reward users with USDT according to their Brawl Points ranking during the activity. The details are as follows:
|4-10||Total of 200 USDT (shared with other players based on the ratio of individual points to total points)|
|Participation Reward||Total of 1,000 USDT (shared with other players based on the ratio of individual points to total points)|
- The top 3 players can get the corresponding rewards based on their ranking, while the top 4-10 players can share the rewards based on the ratio of individual points to total points. For all participants, they can get a share of the Participation Reward according to the ratio of their individual points to total points.
- Brawl points are generated during Futures Brawl trading. Point ratio = Individual points / Total points of users at the same reward level. Trade now
- ONLY users who have signed up for the activity are qualified to claim the Participation Reward. The top 10 users are not eligible to claim the Participation Reward. Notice: For the claiming of the participation rewards, please be sure to click to sign up for the activity first during the activity.
- Users can enjoy both the rewards for Winning Streak and Brawl Points.The minimum amount of rewards to be distributed is 0.5 USDT.
- Users who successfully sign up for the activity need to conduct futures brawl trading. The platform will distribute the rewards according to the brawl ranking after the activity is complete.
- For any duplicate or fake accounts found to be cheating or attempting to conduct fraudulent behaviors, the platform will withhold the distribution of the rewards; for any manipulations attempting to get the rewards illegally, the violators will be deprived of the qualification for the rewards.
- The activity rewards will be distributed to those qualified users within 7 working days after the activity.
- KuCoin Futures reserves all rights to the final explanation of the event.
- Added a prompt window for Futures Brawl new season notification
- Added the prize pool for “Top Winning Streak”
- Added a registration guide on Futures Brawl page
- Added a trading guide for KuCoin Lite
- Improved other features