LimeWire (LMWR) Is Available on BurningDrop

LimeWire (LMWR) Is Available on BurningDrop

10/05/2023, 10:03:12

Dear KuCoin Users,

LimeWire (LMWR) will be available on BurningDrop from 10:00:00 on May 11, 2023 (UTC). USDT, KCS, and ETH pools will be opened during the subscription period for all users to subscribe. In addition, during the Burning Acceleration Period, users who have already subscribed can choose to burn POL (the native token of the KuCoin Earn platform) to mine more LMWR airdrops.

Participation Ways: Web / App (click here to check the Tutorial)


  • Subscription Period: 10:00:00 on May 11, 2023 to 18:00:00 on May 11, 2023 (UTC)
  • Burning Acceleration Period: 20:00:00 on May 11, 2023 to 02:00:00 on May 12, 2023 (UTC)
  • Staking Period: 02:00:00 on May 12, 2023 to 01:59:59 on June 1, 2023 (UTC)

Products Details:

Pool LevelRegular PoolPremium PoolDeluxe Pool
LMWR Distribution Coefficient11.21.5
Hard Cap of Whole Platform500,000 USDT325 ETH110,000 KCS
Hard Cap of Single User2,000 USDT1.5 ETH350 KCS

Rewards Distribution:

  • Total LMWR Allocation: 500,000
  • Rewards Distribution: 10% of the LMWR rewards will be distributed before LMWR trading starts in the KuCoin Spot Market. The remaining 90% will be distributed in 15% batches every month from the 1st distribution.

Calculation Method:

1) User’s Initial Allocation F = ∑(Individual staking amount of the chosen Staking Product * certain Distribution Coefficient * the price of staked assets in USDT at the start of the Subscription Period)

e.g., Alice staked 50 KCS in the KCS-FOR-LMWR-20D section and 0.1 ETH in the ETH-FOR-LMWR-20D section. Assume that the price of KCS at the start of the Subscription Period is 13 USDT, and the price of ETH at the start of the Subscription Period is 3,400 USDT. Thus, Alice’s Initial Allocation will be:

50 * 1.5 * 13 + 0.1 * 1.2 * 3,400 = 1,383

2) Accelerating Coefficient by burning POL, namely V = 0.18452 * arctan (20 * ε - 2.08) + 0.207166085, wherein ε = Amount of the POL user burns / F

3) Single User Final Allocation after burning POL = F’

4) F’ = (V+1) F

User Final Rewards of LMWR = (F’ / Overall Final Allocation) * Total Amount of LMWR




1. As the number of burned POL increases, the rewards of each POL burning may gradually decrease. Users can enter the number of burned POL on the burning page to test the available acceleration computing power. Please burn rationally.

2. Users need to be registered on KuCoin to join this BurningDrop activity.

3. Users confirm that participating in this activity is voluntary, and the KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user's decision in any way.

4. This activity is not related to Apple Inc.

Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency investment is high risk. It is carried out 24/7 without closing. Please pay attention to investment risks before taking part. KuCoin has a strict review process for online projects but will not assume any compensation or other responsibilities for investment behaviors. Please be aware of related risks and be cautious when investing.

Thanks for your support and understanding!

The KuCoin Team

Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!

Sign up on KuCoin now! >>>

Download KuCoin App >>>

Follow us on Twitter >>>

Join us on Telegram >>>

Join the KuCoin Global Communities >>>