How to Buy NEM (XEM)Price of NEM (24h)$0.025916447476574-0.84%Log In to Buy NEM(XEM)
Buy NEM (XEM) on KuCoin in Four Simple Steps
Create Your Free KuCoin Account
Secure Your Account
Verify Your Account
Add a Payment Method
Buy NEM (XEM)
Choose How You Want to Buy NEM on KuCoin
Buy NEM (XEM) with a Credit or Debit Card
How to Buy Crypto With Credit Debit Card Web
Buy NEM (XEM) via Bank Transfer
Buy NEM (XEM) Using Third-Party Channels
Buy NEM (XEM) with crypto on the KuCoin Spot Market
Get Your First NEM (XEM) with KuCoinGet Started Now
How to Store NEM (XEM)
Store NEM in Your KuCoin Account
Hold Your NEM in Non-Custodial Wallets
What Can You Do with NEM (XEM) on KuCoin?
Why Is KuCoin the Best Platform to Buy NEM (XEM)?
Safe and Trusted
Home of Crypto Gems
Is NEM (XEM) a Good Investment?
NEM is a good investment if you wish to diversify your crypto portfolio by investing in projects with real-world use cases. The enterprise-grade blockchain could witness significant traction as Web3 adoption goes mainstream in the future.
As more organizations start looking to deploy decentralized applications, the NEM price and market capitalization could experience an uptrend. The XEM price statistics could also benefit from higher on-chain activity as developers create and deploy other projects on the NEM blockchain.
In addition, bullish market sentiment could increase investor confidence in cryptocurrencies and help the NEM price trend upwards. When the market mood is upbeat, buying activity across the market builds up, which could help the XEM to USD price gain.
What is the XEM Price Prediction?
Although it is impossible to make an accurate NEM price prediction over any duration, based on its past performance, the following factors could contribute to a price change in the XEM coin:
Level of Adoption of NEM Blockchain
The development of more dApps on the NEM ecosystem could contribute to higher on-chain activity on the network, leading to an increase in the price of XEM. On the other hand, if NEM faces stiff competition from newer blockchains offering higher efficiency, the price of NEM crypto could experience a decline.
Innovation in NEM Ecosystem
Any new developments rolled out by the team of developers could also make the NEM network more attractive for use and the XEM coin a more lucrative investment. Future upgrades that could make the blockchain faster, cheaper, and more capable could power gains in the value of NEM cryptocurrency.
When it comes to cryptocurrencies and their price action, one of the biggest drivers is market sentiment. When leading cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum head higher, a bullish sentiment encourages investors to buy other digital assets. This could help the price of XEM climb higher.
However, a bearish sentiment or a risk-off mood could drive sell-offs in crypto assets. In such times, there could be some weakness in the price of NEM.
What is XEM Token Used For?
XEM is the native cryptocurrency of the NEM blockchain. Here’s a list of some of its apps:
$XEM is used to pay transaction fees when users or dApps use the blockchain. It is also used to pay for transactions when executing smart contracts on the platform.
XEM can be harvested or mined when validating transactions and producing new blocks in the NEM Network. The process is called harvesting and offers an exciting way to earn XEM by contributing to the blockchain’s consensus mechanism.
XEM token holders enjoy voting rights and can have a say on any proposals regarding the future evolution of the NEM ecosystem. In this manner, $XEM powers decentralized governance within the network.
Crypto Asset to Invest in and HODL
You can trade NEM cryptocurrency against other digital assets in the market. Buy or sell XEM against other cryptocurrencies or hold it long-term if you believe in the future potential of NEM. Review the real-time NEM price, XEM market cap, circulating supply, 24-hour trading volume, and the latest crypto news before you trade XEM.
How to Mine or Harvest XEM
Harvesting is a process similar to mining and is a lucrative way to earn XEM by running a node and participating in the blockchain’s POI consensus mechanism. Here’s how to harvest $XEM:
1. Set up a XEM account and download the NEM NanoWallet. Ensure that your wallet is funded with a minimum of 10,000 XEM coins in vested balance to start harvesting.
2. Activate delegated account to start the Delegated Harvesting feature on your account. You can do this by heading to Services and selecting the Manage delegated account feature. Click on Activate/Deactivate the delegated account, enter your password, and click on Send.
3. Once your Remote Status changes to Active, you can start the process of Delegated Harvesting.
4. Click on Start delegated harvesting, select a node you wish to delegate your XEM and enter your wallet password to process the transaction. If the selected node has available harvested slots, your transaction will go through successfully.
5. Please sit back and earn $XEM for harvesting and contributing to the blockchain’s consensus.
Where to Exchange Ethereum For NEM (XEM)
One of the easiest ways to exchange your Ethereum (ETH) for NEM (XEM) is via KuCoin. Here’s how to do this:
1. Start a KuCoin account and fund it with adequate ETH by buying on our platform or transferring your existing crypto holdings into the KuCoin trading account.
2. Head to KuCoin Spot Trading to sell ETH/USDT and convert your Ethereum holdings into Tether.
3. Use the USDT you now have in your trading account to buy XEM on Spot Trading by placing a buy order on the XEM/USDT pair.
4. Once your trade order is processed successfully, your KuCoin account will be funded with the new XEM crypto you have exchanged your Ethereum for.
NEM (XEM) Price Analysis
Live PriceThe live price of XEM is 0.025686 USD, representing an increase of 5.94% in the past 7 days and -0.84% decrease in the past 24 hours.
Historical TrendsThe all-time high of XEM was 2.09 USD on 01-03, 2018, from which the coin is now down -98.77%.
The all-time low of XEM was 0.000079 USD, from which the coin is now up 99.69%.