Buy Crypto With Bank Card FAQ
In order to provide users with a better fiat-to-crypto trading experience, this article summarizes the frequently asked questions of users purchasing crypto with bank cards. It's recommended you read this article before purchasing crypto.
1. How can I qualify to buy crypto with Bank Card?
- Complete Advanced Verification on KuCoin.
- Hold a VISA or MasterCard with support for 3D Secure (3DS).
2. How to check if my Bank Card is qualified?
- We support credit, debit, and pre-paid cards issued by VISA and MasterCard.
3. What crypto can I buy using my Bank Card?
- We support buying USDT with USD/BRL/EUR/GBP/RUB/UAH/AUD.
4. Will I be charged a transaction fee?
- When buying crypto by Bank Card, KuCoin will deduct transaction fees from the payment amount. Please refer to the order confirmation page for the specific fees.
- The transaction fee is displayed on the order confirmation page, and your bank card will be debited only after you complete the confirmation.
- Be aware that your card issuer may charge additional fees for your use of online payment, advance payment services, etc. These fees are not charged by and are not under the control of KuCoin.
5. Is there a purchase limit?
- The minimum payment amount for a single transaction is $5, while the maximum payment amount is $5000.
6. What will the price be?
- When you're buying crypto by Bank Card, the order confirmation page will display the reference price. Due to market volatility, the quantity you receive may deviate from the one on the order.
7. Reasons for transaction failure or rejection
Reasons for the transaction failure may include:
- Network or API connection problems.
- The browser or application was closed or refreshed before completing the purchase.
- The order was not paid for a long time.
Reasons for the transaction rejection may include:
- Your card issuer does not allow payments to crypto exchanges.
- Your card issuer does not support 3DS.
- You have entered the incorrect 3DS verification code.
- If your bank card is charged, but you do not receive the crypto immediately, your payment order will be automatically canceled within two hours.
- For other issues, please get in touch with Customer Service.
8. What is 3D Secure (3DS) ?
- 3DS is a formal security verification that authorizes online payments by entering a password or a one-time PIN.
- If you are not sure whether your bank card supports 3DS, don't hesitate to get in touch with your card issuer to confirm.
Happy trading on KuCoin!