Details

Plato Farm LockDrop: Stake to Share a 11 Million PLATO Prize Pool!

2022/04/20 03:44:10Promotions

Dear KuCoin Users,

Plato Farm (PLATO) will be available on KuCoin from 10:00:00 on April 20, 2022 (UTC). Users can stake USDT/KCS/ETH assets to get a share of the 11,000,000 PLATO premium prize pool!

>>Participte Now: https://www.kucoin.com/earn/promotion

The details are as follows:

*Subscription Period: 2022/04/20 10:00:00 - 2022/04/20 22:00:00 (UTC)

*Staking Period: 2022/04/20 22:00:00 - 2022/05/20 22:00:00 (UTC)

ProductsUSDT-PLATO-30DKCS-PLATO-30DETH-PLATO-30D
Soft Cap of Single User3020.01
Hard Cap of Single User3,0001601
Hard Cap of the Whole Platform 1,000,00058,800330
PLATO Prize Pool3,500,0004,000,0003,500,000

Rewards Calculation: ∑(Individual Staked Amount / Total Staked Amount * The Respective PLATO Prize Pool)

Rewards Distribution: 10% of the PLATO rewards will be distributed before PLATO trading starts in the KuCoin Spot Market. The remaining 90% will be distributed in 10% batches every month.

Introduction of Project: Plato Farm is a metaverse that uses blockchain technology to simulate the evolution of human civilization. Through hard work, players can develop the wildland into a rich and modern home of human civilization, and then create the space civilization.

Official Website: https://www.platofarm.game/index

Whitepaper: https://platofarm.gitbook.io/whitepaper.platofarm.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Plato_Farm

Notes:

1. Users who participate in this LockDrop on KuCoin will receive PLATO rewards and free POL mining rewards.

2. Users need to be registered on KuCoin to join this promotion.

3. During the subscription period, no rewards will be generated.

4. This activity is not related to Apple Inc.

5. The user hereby confirms that participating in the activity is voluntary, and the KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user's decision in any way.

Risk Warning: Staking is a risk investment channel. Investors should be sensible in their participation and be aware of investment risks. The KuCoin Group is not liable for users’ investment gains or losses. The information we provide is for users to conduct their own research. It is not investment advice. The KuCoin Group reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity.

Thank you for your support!

The KuCoin Team


Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!

Sign up on KuCoin now! >>>

Download KuCoin App >>>

Follow us on Twitter >>>

Join us on Telegram >>>

Join the KuCoin Global Communities >>>