New Users Only! Qualify for a Spotlight Trial Funds!
The campaign will run from 03:00:00 on March 8, 2022 to 16:00:00 on March 15, 2022 (UTC)
To enroll more newbies in Spotlight, KuCoin has rolled out the Spotlight Trial Fund to minimize the threshold of one of the most profitable token sales. Newly registered KuCoin users can complete tasks to earn points and draw for prizes. The higher your points, the higher your chance of winning. 1,000 lucky users will gain Spotlight Trial Funds (for the 20th Spotlight only), which provides a 100 KCS quota for participating in the Spotlight.
Participants who have an average holding of at least 100 KCS or more will be qualified for the Spotlight. However, for Newly registered KuCoin users, when this Spotlight Trial Fund is active, your account will be treated as if it has '+100 KCS' holdings for eligibility.
Stay tuned for the 20th announcement of Token Sale on KuCoin Spotlight.
* Newly registered KuCoin users: Users who signed up from 03:00:00 on March 8, 2022 to 16:00:00 on March 15, 2022 (UTC)
* +100 KCS: If a qualified user has 100 KCS and also 100 KCS trial fund, his/her total KCS holding will be 200 KCS for calculation of KuCoin 20th Spotlight token allocation.
Step 1: Register on KuCoin;
Step 2: Pass KYC2 (Advanced Verification);
Step 3: Click here to submit your KuCoin UID;
Step 4: Complete Gleam tasks to earn points (The higher your points, the higher your chance of winning);
Step 5: On the KuCoin Spotlight page, Click the available Spotlight banner, then click ‘Participate Now’ to join KuCoin 20th Spotlight before 16:00:00 on March 15, 2022 (UTC).
Link for the Gleam activity: Complete Gleam tasks to earn points
After the end of this activity, 1,000 lucky users who earned Spotlight Trial Funds will be informed within one day. Users who already hold 100 KCS for Spotlight can also enjoy the trial fund quota for token allocation. Ensure you have at least 10 KCS in your KuCoin Trading Account before KuCoin 20th Spotlight deduction period. Once the deduction is successful, you may check the amount of Spotlight token shares you received in your Main Account after the deduction period.
- The Spotlight Trial Fund can only be used in KuCoin 20th Spotlight. Users who win trial funds should agree to the vesting schedule of the 20th Spotlight project.
- Please ensure you subscribe to KuCoin 20th Spotlight to be eligible for the Spotlight Trial Fund and passed the advanced identity verification (KYC2) before 16:00 on March 15, 2022 (UTC).
- Users who win trial funds will temporarily receive a 100 KCS quota to participate in KuCoin 20th Spotlight. The amount of KuCoin 20th Spotlight token shares you will receive is based on your average daily KCS holdings: If you do not have an average holding of at least 100 KCS or more, the token allocation will be calculated as if they do; If your average daily KCS holdings are 100 KCS or more, token allocation is calculated in accordance with your KCS holdings + your Spotlight Trial Funds (100 KCS quota).
- Ensure you have at least 10 KCS in your KuCoin Trading Account before KuCoin 20th Spotlight deduction period.
- For any malicious acts conducted during the period, the platform will cancel the qualification of the participants. KuCoin reserves all rights to exercise at its sole discretion to define if the transaction behavior is counted as cheating behavior and determine whether to cancel the participation qualification of a user.