ARPA (ARPA) Listing Campaign, 380,000 ARPA to Give Away!
Dear KuCoin Users,
To celebrate ARPA being listed on KuCoin, we will launch a listing campaign together with the ARPA project to give away a reward pool of 380,000 ARPA to qualified KuCoin users. The campaign will run from 11:00:00 on July 15, 2019 to 23:59:59 on July 22, 2019 (UTC +8).
1. Net Buying Top 50 Traders: Win a Share of 190,000 ARPA!
The top 50 accounts with the highest net buying amounts of ARPA (buys - sells) on KuCoin will win a share of 190,000 ARPA rewards in proportion to their trading amount.
Reward for each user = (Each user’s total net buying volume / Top 50 users’ total net buying volume) × 190,000 ARPA
2. Participation Award: Win a Share of 76,000 ARPA!
A pool of 76,000 ARPA will be evenly split between all specified traders which have an ARPA net buying volume (buys - sells) of 2,000 ARPA or more over the course of the competition period.
3. Net Deposit Top 50 Users: Win a Share of 114,000 ARPA!
The top 50 accounts with the highest net deposit amounts of ARPA (deposits - withdrawals) on KuCoin will win a share of 114,000 ARPA rewards in proportion to their trading amount.
Reward for each user = (Each user’s total net deposit volume / Top 50 users’ total net deposit volume) × 114,000 ARPA
- KuCoin reserves the right of final interpretation of the competition.
- Net buying volume: buying - selling volume, excluding self-trading volume.
- Net deposit volume: deposits - withdrawals
- Deposits from a KuCoin address will not be included in the net deposit volume (this includes internal transfers and transfers via blockchain).
- KuCoin reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or display attributes of market manipulation.
- The Sub-Accounts and Master Account will be treated as the same account when participating in the activity.
- Rewards will be distributed within 3 days of the campaign ending.
- Net buying winners and net deposit winners cannot engage in the Participation Award.
- KuCoin will update the real-time rankings before 19:00 on July 17, 2019, and July 19, 2019 (UTC+8). The final rankings will be updated within 3 days of the competition ending.