Details

Announcement of the Price of CLH Token Sale

2022/01/07 02:25:58Announcements

Dear KuCoin Users,

The subscription of ClearDAO (CLH) token sale has ended successfully. The price of the ClearDAO (CLH) token sale on KuCoin Spotlight is as follows:

  1. The price of KCS for purchase is now fixed at the average of every hourly open price from 00:00:00 to 24:00:00 on January 6, 2022 (UTC)
  2. 1 KCS = 20.89346 USDT
  3. Price of Public Token Sales: 1 CLH = 0.01 USDT = 0.000479 KCS

Spotlight Token Sale Timeline:

  1. At 00:00:00 on January 7, 2022 (UTC), KuCoin ended this round of token sale registrations, counting the shares of all successfully registered participants.
  2. From 08:00:00 to 09:00:00 January 7, 2022 (UTC), KuCoin will deduct the corresponding amount of KCS in the qualified users’ Trading Account and distribute the corresponding amount of CLH (10% will be unlocked on the Token Generation Event (TGE), and the remaining 90% will be distributed in 10% batches every 14 days from the 1st distribution). Please ensure you have at least 10 KCS in your Trading Account on January 7, 2022 . If the deduction is successful, the CLH will be distributed immediately to your Main Account, otherwise your eligibility to purchase in the Spotlight will be lost.

Please note that the amount of CLH shares you will receive is based on your average daily KCS holdings.

Risk Warning: Spotlight is a high-risk investment channel. Investors should be sensible in their participation and be aware of investment risks. KuCoin is not liable for the user’s investment gains or losses. The information we provide is for users to conduct their own research. It is not investment advice. KuCoin reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity.

Regards,

The KuCoin Team


Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!

Download KuCoin App >>>

Sign up with KuCoin now >>>

Follow us on Twitter >>>

Join us on Telegram >>>

Join KuCoin Global Communities >>>