Lovelace World (LACE) Is Available on BurningDrop

Lovelace World (LACE) Is Available on BurningDrop

12/07/2021, 08:45:25

Dear KuCoin Users,

Lovelace World (LACE) will be available on BurningDrop from 10:00:00 on December 8, 2021 (UTC). Users can mine LACE by staking USDT/KCS/ETH assets. During the Burning Acceleration Period, users who have already staked can enjoy more LACE rewards by burning POL. (All times for this announcement refer to the UTC time zone)

Participation Ways: Web / App

Products Details:

Staking ProductsFixed Income Pool
Premium Pool
Deluxe Pool
LACE Distribution Coefficient11.21.5
Hard Cap of Whole Platform3,000,000 USDT875 ETH200,000 KCS
Hard Cap of Single User2,000 USDT0.5 ETH120 KCS

Timeline and Rules:

*Subscription Period: 2021/12/08 10:00:00 - 2021/12/08 22:00:00

*Burning Acceleration Period: 2021/12/09 02:00:00 - 2021/12/09 14:00:00

*Staking Period: 2021/12/09 16:00:00 - 2021/12/29 15:59:59

*Issue Price: 1 LACE = 0.96 USDT

*Total Amount of LACE: 312,500

*Rewards Distribution: 20% of the LACE rewards will be distributed before LACE trading starts in the KuCoin Spot Market, the remaining 80% will be distributed in 20% batches every month from the 1st distribution.

Calculation Method:

1) User’s Initial Allocation F = ∑(Individual staking amount of the chosen Staking Product * certain Distribution Coefficient * the price of staked assets in USDT at the start of the Subscription Period)

e.g. Alice staked 50 KCS in the KCS-FOR-LACE-20D section and 0.1 ETH in the ETH-FOR-LACE-20D section. Assume that the price of KCS at the start of the Subscription Period is 13 USDT, and the price of ETH at the start of the Subscription Period is 3,400 USDT. Thus, Alice’s Initial Allocation will be:

50 * 1.5 * 13 + 0.1 * 1.2 * 3,400 =1,383

2) Accelerating Coefficient by burning POL, namely V = 0.18452 * arctan (60 * ε - 2.08) + 0.207166085, wherein ε = Amount of the POL user burns / F

3) Single User Final Allocation after burning POL = F’

4) F’ = (V+1) F

User Final Allocation of LACE = (F’/ Overall Final Allocation) * Total Amount of LACE

Introduction of Project: Lovelace World is the first of its kind "Metaverse-as-a-Service creator toolkit that empowers creators to realize the potential of the Metaverse through its NFT marketplace, Play-to-Earn gaming engines, smart contracts, launchpad, and partner integrations.


1. Please note that users from Mainland China are not eligible to participate in this event.

2. As the number of burned POL increases, the rewards of each POL burning may gradually decrease. Users can enter the number of burned POL on the burning page to test the available acceleration computing power. Please burn rationally.

3. Users need to be registered on KuCoin to join this BurningDrop activity.

4. Users confirm that participating in this activity is voluntary, and the KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user's decision in any way.

Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency investment is high risk. It is carried out 24/7 without closing. Please pay attention to investment risks before taking part. KuCoin has a strict review process for online projects but will not assume any compensation or other responsibilities for investment behaviors. Please be aware of related risks and be cautious when investing.

Thanks for your support and understanding!

The KuCoin Team

Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!

Sign up on KuCoin now! >>>

Download KuCoin App >>>

Follow us on Twitter >>>

Join us on Telegram >>>