Wisdomise AI (WSDM) is Available on BurningDrop

Wisdomise AI (WSDM) is Available on BurningDrop

05/07/2024, 09:00:00

Dear KuCoin Users,

Wisdomise AI (WSDM) will be available on BurningDrop from 9:00:00 on May 8, 2024 (UTC). KCS pool will be opened during the subscription period for all users to subscribe. Additionally, during the Burning Acceleration Period, users who have already subscribed can choose to burn KCS to mine more WSDM airdrops.

Participation Ways: Web / App (click here to check the Tutorial)


  • Subscription Period: 9:00:00 on May 8, 2024 to 18:00:00 on May 8, 2024 (UTC)
  • Burning Acceleration Period: 20:00:00 on May 8, 2024 to 02:00:00 on May 9, 2024 (UTC)
  • Staking Period: 02:00:00 on May 9, 2024 to 01:59:59 on May 29, 2024 (UTC)

Products Details:

Staking ProductKCS-FOR-WSDM-20D
WSDM Distribution Coefficient1
Hard Cap of Whole Platform285,000 KCS
Hard Cap of Single User350 KCS

Rewards Distribution:

  • Total WSDM Allocation: 5,000,000
  • Rewards Distribution: 15% of the WSDM rewards will be distributed before WSDM trading starts in the KuCoin Spot Market. The remaining 85% will be distributed in 17% batches every month after 1 month lockup from the 1st distribution.

Calculation Method:

1) User’s Initial Allocation F = Individual staking amount of the Product * certain Distribution Coefficient * the price of staked assets in USDT at the start of the Subscription Period

e.g.Alice staked 50 KCS in the KCS-FOR-WSDM-20D section. Assume that the price of KCS at the start of the subscription period is $8. Thus, Alice’s Initial Allocation will be:

50 * 1 * 8 = 400

2) Accelerating Coefficient by burning KCS, namely V = 0.18452 * arctan (3,000 * ε - 2.08) + 0.207166085, wherein ε = Amount of the KCS user burns / F

3) Single User Final Allocation after burning KCS = F’

4) F’ = (V+1) F

User Final Rewards of WSDM = (F’ / Overall Final Allocation) * Total AirDrop of WSDM

What is Wisdomise AI?

With the vision of democratizing wealth creation, Wisdomise, an AI-powered intelligence and investment platform, combines proprietary insights with automated financial instruments for risk-adjusted, hassle-free investment in crypto markets.

It also offers traders and asset managers advanced tools to augment and optimize their strategies with AI, hence attracting more AUM. Soon, Wisdomise will evolve into an open ecosystem, integrating select dApps and DeFi protocols, after validation, into a one-stop-shop for investment in digital assets.

$WSDM serves as the sole currency and governance lever in this ecosystem, offering unique utilities like yield farming, liquid staking, preferential access, loss protection, and governance rights.

Website: https://wisdomise.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/wisdomise


1. As the number of burned KCS increases, the rewards of each KCS burning may gradually decrease. Users can enter the number of burned KCS on the burning page to test the available acceleration computing power. Please burn rationally.

2. The subscribed KCS tokens will be locked for 20 days.

3. Users must be registered and KYC verified on KuCoin to participate in this BurningDrop activity.

4. Users confirm that participating in this activity is voluntary, and the KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user's decision in any way.

5. This activity is not related to Apple Inc.

Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency investment is high risk. It is carried out 24/7 without closing. Please pay attention to investment risks before taking part. KuCoin has a strict review process for online projects but will not assume any compensation or other responsibilities for investment behaviors. Please be aware of related risks and be cautious when investing.

Thanks for your support and understanding!

The KuCoin Team

Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!

Sign up on KuCoin now! >>>

Download the KuCoin App >>>

Follow us on X (Twitter) >>>

Join us on Telegram >>>

Join the KuCoin Global Communities >>>