Polyhedra (ZK) is Available on BurningDrop

Polyhedra (ZK) is Available on BurningDrop

03/15/2024, 10:25:43

Dear KuCoin Users,

Polyhedra (ZK) will be available on BurningDrop from 9:00:00 on March 16, 2024 (UTC). KCS pool will be opened during the subscription period for all users to subscribe. Additionally, during the Burning Acceleration Period, users who have already subscribed can choose to burn KCS to mine more ZK airdrops.

Participation Ways: Web / App (click here to check the Tutorial)


  • Subscription Period: 9:00:00 on March 16, 2024 to 18:00:00 on March 16, 2024 (UTC)
  • Burning Acceleration Period: 20:00:00 on March 16, 2024 to 02:00:00 on March 17, 2024 (UTC)
  • Staking Period: 02:00:00 on March 17, 2024 to 01:59:59 on April 6, 2024 (UTC)

Products Details:

Staking ProductKCS-FOR-ZK-20D
ZK Distribution Coefficient1
Hard Cap of Whole Platform600,000 KCS
Hard Cap of Single User300 KCS

Rewards Distribution:

  • Total ZK Allocation: 200,000
  • Rewards Distribution: 30% of the ZK rewards will be distributed before ZK trading starts in the KuCoin Spot Market. The remaining 70% will be distributed in 35% batches after 1 month from the 1st distribution.

Calculation Method:

1) User’s Initial Allocation F = Individual staking amount of the Product * certain Distribution Coefficient * the price of staked assets in USDT at the start of the Subscription Period

e.g.Alice staked 50 KCS in the KCS-FOR-ZK-20D section. Assume that the price of KCS at the start of the subscription period is $8. Thus, Alice’s Initial Allocation will be:

50 * 1 * 8 = 400

2) Accelerating Coefficient by burning KCS, namely V = 0.18452 * arctan (3,000 * ε - 2.08) + 0.207166085, wherein ε = Amount of the KCS user burns / F

3) Single User Final Allocation after burning KCS = F’

4) F’ = (V+1) F

User Final Rewards of ZK = (F’ / Overall Final Allocation) * Total AirDrop of ZK

What is Polyhedra?

At Polyhedra Network, the team is committed to transforming the digital landscape by unlocking exponential improvements to computational power and cross-platform interoperability within the vast blockchain ecosystem and the intersecting domains of Web2 and Web3.

In the first stage, central to their mission is the innovative zkBridge, Polyhedra’s flagship technology, designed to overcome the critical challenges of interoperability, facilitating trustless, efficient, and secure transactions across a variety of blockchain networks. More importantly, zkBridge provides a perfect environment to develop, test, and strengthen our proof system, which is the foundation of our vision.

Website: https://polyhedra.network

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolyhedraZK


1. As the number of burned KCS increases, the rewards of each KCS burning may gradually decrease. Users can enter the number of burned KCS on the burning page to test the available acceleration computing power. Please burn rationally.

2. The subscribed KCS tokens will be locked for 20 days.

3. Users must be registered and KYC verified on KuCoin to participate in this BurningDrop activity.

4. Users confirm that participating in this activity is voluntary, and the KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user's decision in any way.

5. This activity is not related to Apple Inc.

Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency investment is high risk. It is carried out 24/7 without closing. Please pay attention to investment risks before taking part. KuCoin has a strict review process for online projects but will not assume any compensation or other responsibilities for investment behaviors. Please be aware of related risks and be cautious when investing.

Thanks for your support and understanding!

The KuCoin Team

Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!

Sign up on KuCoin now! >>>

Download the KuCoin App >>>

Follow us on X (Twitter) >>>

Join us on Telegram >>>

Join the KuCoin Global Communities >>>