Gameta (HIP) is Available on BurningDrop

Gameta (HIP) is Available on BurningDrop

04/18/2024, 09:00:04

Dear KuCoin Users,

Gameta (HIP) will be available on BurningDrop from 9:00:00 on April 19, 2024 (UTC). KCS pool will be opened during the subscription period for all users to subscribe. Additionally, during the Burning Acceleration Period, users who have already subscribed can choose to burn KCS to mine more HIP airdrops.

Participation Ways: Web / App (click here to check the Tutorial)


  1. Subscription Period: 9:00:00 on April 19, 2024 to 18:00:00 on April 19, 2024 (UTC)
  2. Burning Acceleration Period: 20:00:00 on April 19, 2024 to 02:00:00 on April 20, 2024 (UTC)
  3. Staking Period: 02:00:00 on April 20, 2024 to 01:59:59 on May 10, 2024 (UTC)

Products Details:

Staking ProductKCS-FOR-HIP-20D
HIP Distribution Coefficient1
Hard Cap of Whole Platform500,000 KCS
Hard Cap of Single User350 KCS

Rewards Distribution:

  1. Total HIP Allocation: 1,000,000
  2. Rewards Distribution: 40% of the HIP rewards will be distributed before HIP trading starts in the KuCoin Spot Market. The remaining 60% will be distributed in 30% batches every month from the 1st distribution.

Calculation Method:

1) User’s Initial Allocation F = Individual staking amount of the Product * certain Distribution Coefficient * the price of staked assets in USDT at the start of the Subscription Period

e.g.Alice staked 50 KCS in the KCS-FOR-HIP-20D section. Assume that the price of KCS at the start of the subscription period is $8. Thus, Alice’s Initial Allocation will be:

50 * 1 * 8 = 400

2) Accelerating Coefficient by burning KCS, namely V = 0.18452 * arctan (3,000 * ε - 2.08) + 0.207166085, wherein ε = Amount of the KCS user burns / F

3) Single User Final Allocation after burning KCS = F’

4) F’ = (V+1) F

User Final Rewards of HIP = (F’ / Overall Final Allocation) * Total AirDrop of HIP

What is Gameta?

Gameta is a Web3 entertainment platform combining casual gaming and media socialization. Aimed at bringing a large scale of mainstream users into Web3, Gameta currently runs on BNB Chain and Solana ecosystems, and has accumulated over 8 million-plus users.




1. As the number of burned KCS increases, the rewards of each KCS burning may gradually decrease. Users can enter the number of burned KCS on the burning page to test the available acceleration computing power. Please burn rationally.

2. The subscribed KCS tokens will be locked for 20 days.

3. Users must be registered and KYC verified on KuCoin to participate in this BurningDrop activity.

4. Users confirm that participating in this activity is voluntary, and the KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user's decision in any way.

5. This activity is not related to Apple Inc.

Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency investment is high risk. It is carried out 24/7 without closing. Please pay attention to investment risks before taking part. KuCoin has a strict review process for online projects but will not assume any compensation or other responsibilities for investment behaviors. Please be aware of related risks and be cautious when investing.

Thanks for your support and understanding!

The KuCoin Team

Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!

Sign up on KuCoin now! >>>

Download the KuCoin App >>>

Follow us on X (Twitter) >>>

Join us on Telegram >>>

Join the KuCoin Global Communities >>>