Details

Final TRX Session of the POL LockDrop Special Rounds Has Now Concluded

2020-04-30 18:46:30--

Dear Pool-X Users,

The Final TRX session of the POL LockDrop Special Rounds has now concluded. The LockDrop results are as follows:

Total Locked Amount: 54,617,525.972991 TRX

Allocation: 2,000,000 POL

APR: Exceeds150% (POL/USDT: 0.043, TRX/USDT: 0.0163)

*The price is now fixed at the close price at 16:00:00 on April 30, 2020 (UTC+8)

According to the previous announcement, 20% of the reserved POL will be made available for users before May 9, 2020 (UTC+8). The remaining 80% of the reserved POL can be acquired by participating in staking on the Pool-X platform. Also, users can accelerate the release process of the reserved POL shares by inviting new users to stake on Pool-X or by participating in net buying.

Meanwhile, the Pool-X platform has launched the TRX Carnival activities. TRX users who have not successfully participated in the LockDrop can also participate in TRX Staking and subsequent activities in the Pool-X platform. At present, the comprehensive APR from participating in TRX Staking exceeds 30% and supports the mining of POL.

Everyone is welcome to actively participate!

Thanks for your support!

The Pool-X Team