Details

Final TRX Session of the POL LockDrop Special Rounds Is Coming!

2020-04-28 10:36:29--

Dear Pool-X Users,

The Final TRX Session of the POL LockDrop Special Rounds will start at 20:00:00 on April 28, 2020 (UTC+8). All users will be able to obtain a reserved share of POL by locking up TRX on KuCoin.

Users are able to lock up TRX on KuCoin and will be able to receive the corresponding POL shares according to the lockup amount. 20% of the reserved POL will be made available for users before May 9, 2020 (UTC+8). The remaining 80% of the reserved POL can be acquired by participating in staking on the Pool-X platform. Also, users can accelerate the release process of the reserved POL shares by inviting new users to stake on Pool-X or by participating in net buying.

Participation Qualification: Users who have a registered KuCoin account

Allocation: 2,000,000 POL

Activity Time: 20:00:00 on April 28, 2020 to 23:59:59 on April 29, 2020 (UTC+8)

How to Participate:

1. Users can select the lockup coin TRX and receive the corresponding deposit wallet address on the LockDrop Activity Page of Pool-X. (The Activity Page is updating now and will be released soon)

2. Users can then withdraw the coin to the specific wallet address (acquired from the previous step) via the withdrawal page on KuCoin.

*If the withdrawal is successful, it means that you’ve successfully participated in the LockDrop activity.

Final TRX Session

Effective Period
(UTC+8)
Soft Cap of Single UserHard Cap of Single UserHard Cap of the Whole PlatformPOL AllocationLockup AddressLockup Period
2020-4-28 20:00:00 -
2020-4-29 23:59:59
17,500 TRXNo LimitNo Limit2,000,000LockTRX
*Case-Sensitive
21 Days
*Unlock before: 5.21 23:59:59

Unlock Rule: Users are not allowed to unlock coins in advance.

Return Time: After the lockup period expires, the locked TRX for the LockDrop will be returned to the original address.

POL Allocation:

For the Final TRX Session of the POL LockDrop Special Rounds, the total allocation is 2,000,000 POL.

POL allocation for an individual = The individual’s lockup amount in the Final TRX Session/Total users’ lockup amount in the Final TRX Session * Total POL allocated in the Final TRX Session

*Example:

The user deposits 100,000 TRX in the Final TRX Session of the LockDrop Special Rounds and the total lockup amount is 1,000,000 TRX for the entire Final TRX Session.

Therefore, the POL allocation for the user: 100,000/1,000,000*2,000,000=200,000 POL

Distribution and Acceleration: Please check the ‘Distribution and Acceleration Rules of Reserved POL’ section of Allocation and Distribution Rules for POL.

Notes:

1. Users need to be registered on KuCoin to join this LockDrop activity;

2. We will not allow users to use the API function for this activity;

3. You will not receive the daily bonus or extra rewards during the LockDrop period;

Risk Warning: POL LockDrop is a risk investment channel. Investors should be sensible in their participation and be aware of investment risks. The KuCoin Group is not liable for users’ investment gains or losses. The information we provide is for users to conduct their own research. It is not investment advice. The KuCoin Group reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity.

Thank you for your support and understanding!

The Pool-X Team