Truflation (TRUF) is Available on BurningDrop

Truflation (TRUF) is Available on BurningDrop

04/01/2024, 13:38:15

Dear KuCoin Users,

Truflation (TRUF) will be available on BurningDrop from 9:00:00 on April 2, 2024 (UTC). KCS pool will be opened during the subscription period for all users to subscribe. Additionally, during the Burning Acceleration Period, users who have already subscribed can choose to burn KCS to mine more TRUF airdrops.

Participation Ways: Web / App (click here to check the Tutorial)


  • Subscription Period: 9:00:00 on April 2, 2024 to 18:00:00 on April 2, 2024 (UTC)
  • Burning Acceleration Period: 20:00:00 on April 2, 2024 to 02:00:00 on April 3, 2024 (UTC)
  • Staking Period: 02:00:00 on April 3, 2024 to 01:59:59 on April 23, 2024 (UTC)

Products Details:

Staking ProductKCS-FOR-TRUF-20D
TRUF Distribution Coefficient1
Hard Cap of Whole Platform375,000 KCS
Hard Cap of Single User300 KCS

Rewards Distribution:

  • Total TRUF Allocation: 1,000,000
  • Rewards Distribution: 40% of the TRUF rewards will be distributed before TRUF trading starts in the KuCoin Spot Market. The remaining 60% will be distributed in 30% batches after 1 month from the 1st distribution.

Calculation Method:

1) User’s Initial Allocation F = Individual staking amount of the Product * certain Distribution Coefficient * the price of staked assets in USDT at the start of the Subscription Period

e.g.Alice staked 50 KCS in the KCS-FOR-TRUF-20D section. Assume that the price of KCS at the start of the subscription period is $8. Thus, Alice’s Initial Allocation will be:

50 * 1 * 8 = 400

2) Accelerating Coefficient by burning KCS, namely V = 0.18452 * arctan (3,000 * ε - 2.08) + 0.207166085, wherein ε = Amount of the KCS user burns / F

3) Single User Final Allocation after burning KCS = F’

4) F’ = (V+1) F

User Final Rewards of TRUF = (F’ / Overall Final Allocation) * Total AirDrop of TRUF

What is Truflation?

Backed by Coinbase and Chainlink, Truflation stands as the foremost DRP (Definite Reference Point) for economic veracity, driving the tokenization of Real World Assets through its independent, transparent, and real-time financial data.

With a comprehensive index tracking over 13 million items, Truflation offers censorship-resistant data infrastructure (Truflation Stream Network), fueling systemic advancements in the DeFi economy.

This empowers decentralized applications (dApps) such as DEXs to unlock boundless markets. From predicting orange juice and uranium prices, to facilitating BTC-denominated oil, gas, and corn markets, Truflation unlocks a diverse range of financial instruments, heralding a new era in the Web3 landscape.




1. As the number of burned KCS increases, the rewards of each KCS burning may gradually decrease. Users can enter the number of burned KCS on the burning page to test the available acceleration computing power. Please burn rationally.

2. The subscribed KCS tokens will be locked for 20 days.

3. Users must be registered and KYC verified on KuCoin to participate in this BurningDrop activity.

4. Users confirm that participating in this activity is voluntary, and the KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user's decision in any way.

5. This activity is not related to Apple Inc.

Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency investment is high risk. It is carried out 24/7 without closing. Please pay attention to investment risks before taking part. KuCoin has a strict review process for online projects but will not assume any compensation or other responsibilities for investment behaviors. Please be aware of related risks and be cautious when investing.

Thanks for your support and understanding!

The KuCoin Team

Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!

Sign up on KuCoin now! >>>

Download the KuCoin App >>>

Follow us on X (Twitter) >>>

Join us on Telegram >>>

Join the KuCoin Global Communities >>>