avatarJON_SENS
avatar
badge

I’m watching $NEON closely after this explosive +138.9% move. This is the kind of momentum that grabs attention fast, but I don’t want to chase a vertical candle blindly.


Current price: ~$0.1025


My plan is to wait for a controlled entry or a clean retest before taking risk.


Entry: $0.0960–$0.1010

TP1: $0.1120

TP2: $0.1250

TP3: $0.1450

Stop Loss: $0.0890


If NEON holds the breakout area, momentum could continue. If it loses the entry zone aggressively, I’d rather step aside than force the trade.


DISCLAIMER: This is my personal market setup, not financial advice. Crypto is highly volatile. Do your own research and manage risk.

This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It may include third-party insights, sponsored content, or promotional material for which the creator may receive compensation. Nothing in this feed constitutes investment advice or a guarantee of returns. You are solely responsible for your own investment decisions. Always conduct your own research and exercise caution before trading. We do not guarantee the accuracy of third-party information and are not liable for any losses incurred. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Please refer to our Community Terms and Risk Disclosure Statement for details.

avatarPost your reply

Comment