PIAS LockDrop: Stake To Share a 2,500,000 PIAS Prize Pool!

PIAS LockDrop: Stake To Share a 2,500,000 PIAS Prize Pool!

23/11/2022, 09:48:47

PIAS (PIAS) will be available on KuCoin from 10:00:00 on November 24, 2022 (UTC). Users can stake USDT/KCS/PIAS assets to get a share of a 2,500,000 PIAS premium prize pool!

The details are as follows (Participate Now):

*Subscription Period: 10:00:00 on November 24, 2022 - 22:00:00 on November 24, 2022 (UTC)

*Staking Period: 00:00:00 on November 25, 2022 - 23:59:59 on December 24, 2022 (UTC)

Soft Cap of Single User303100
Hard Cap of Single User2,00030015,000
Hard Cap of the Whole Platform 1,000,000223,0002,300,000
PIAS Prize Pool800,0001,300,000400,000

Rewards Calculation: ∑(Individual Staked Amount / Total Staked Amount * The Respective PIAS Prize Pool)

Rewards Distribution: 60% of the PIAS rewards will be distributed in 10 working days. The remaining 40% will be distributed in 20% batches every month.

Introduction of Project: “PIAS" is a primary industry experience game themed on human revival that incorporates digital and physical crossover elements and is a BCG with the desire to make blockchain technology accessible to the public.

Website: https://www.pias.io/

Gitbook: https://wp.pias.io/


1. Users who participate in this LockDrop on KuCoin will receive PIAS rewards and free POL mining rewards.

2. Users need to be registered on KuCoin to join this promotion.

3. During the subscription period, no rewards will be generated.

4. This activity is not related to Apple Inc.

5. The user hereby confirms that participating in the activity is voluntary, and the KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user's decision in any way.

Risk Warning: Staking is a risk investment channel. Investors should be sensible in their participation and be aware of investment risks. The KuCoin Group is not liable for users’ investment gains or losses. The information we provide is for users to conduct their own research. It is not investment advice. The KuCoin Group reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity.

Thank you for your support!

The KuCoin Team

Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!

Sign up on KuCoin now! >>>

Download KuCoin App >>>

Follow us on Twitter >>>

Join us on Telegram >>>

Join the KuCoin Global Communities >>>