Trading Bot Newbies Only! Enjoy ZERO Trading Fee & Loss Subsidies! Grab a Share of a 20,000 USDT Prize Pool!
Dear KuCoin Users,
In most cases, the market is fluctuating. KuCoin Trading Bots are great for this, as they will continue to carry out arbitrage with the market flow 24/7. You can profit in any direction, regardless of ups and downs in prices! Get the chance to create a bot now!
⏰Event Duration: 11:00:00 on August 31, 2022 to 15:59:59 on September 9, 2022 (UTC)
🎁Bonus 1: ZERO Trading Fee Offer for Newbies
During the event, registered users who create a Trading Bot for the first time will be qualified to share a 5,000 USDT reward pool worth of coupons! Each user can claim a 100% Trading Fee Deduction Coupon (Newbies Only!) worth 10 USDT to create the bot! Rewards are limited. First come, first serve!
3 Steps to claim Trading Bot Rebate Coupon 👇
🎁Bonus 2: Exclusive Benefits and Loss Subsidies for Newbies!
During the event, registered users who create KuCoin Trading Bot for the first time will receive subsidies if there are losses. You will receive subsidies from the 10,000 USDT Newbies Lucky Bags in accordance with your actual trading losses.
|Losses in USDT||Subsidy Amount|
|≤ 10||100% Losses Subsidized|
|> 10||20 USDT in Trading Bot Rebate Coupon|
1. The subsidy amount calculation is based on the total profit at the end of the event. Only the bot created for the first time during the event period will be calculated. The subsidies amount will not exceed the total grid profits generated by the bot. Total Profits = Realized profits + Floating PNL.
2. All losses are converted into USDT at the market price. Subsidies will be provided in the corresponding amount of USDT or trading bot rebate coupon.
3. The Newbies Lucky Bag has a total of 10,000 USDT. If the total loss of all registered users during the event is less than 10,000 USDT, losses will be subsidized at a 100% ratio. If the total loss is greater than 10,000 USDT, losses will be subsidized at a ratio of 10,000/total losses.
1) If the total losses is 9,000 USDT, users with a loss of ≤ $10 will receive a 100% subsidy, while users with a loss of > $10 will receive a $10 Trading Bot Rebate Coupon.
2) If the total losses is 20,000 USDT, the subsidy ratio will be 10,000/20,000=0.5:
Users with a loss of <= $10 will receive a (0.5 * loss amount) subsidy.
Users with a loss of > $10 will receive (0.5 * 20 = 10 USDT) in trading fee rebate coupon.
🎁Bonus 3: Lucky Draw, Share a 5,000 USDT Prize Pool!
During the activity period, 150 users who meet the below conditions will be qualified for a Lucky Draw to enjoy a share of a 5,000 USDT prize pool in proportion to their total investment.
1. Create more than one trading bot；
2. Have a total investment of ≥100 USDT;
3. Keep the bot running for more than 24 hours.
1. At most, the first bot can be shortlisted for each account of the above activities during the event period;
2. Users can participate in all activities above at the same time;
3. The investment amount is the amount of USDT displayed when the bot is running. Users can check the investment amount of their stopped trading bots on their Historical Profit page marked ‘Investment USDT’;
4. Prizes will be distributed within 15 working days after the activity ends;
5. The trading activity on the platform will undergo rigorous inspection during the activity. For any malicious acts conducted during the period, including malicious transaction manipulations, illegal bulk registration of accounts, self-dealing, etc., the platform will cancel the qualification of the participants. KuCoin reserves all rights to exercise at its sole discretion to define if the transaction behavior is counted as cheating behavior and determine whether to cancel the participation qualification of a user. The final decision made by KuCoin is with a legal binding force on all participants who participated in the competition. Users hereby confirm that their registration and use of KuCoin are voluntary and are not forced, interfered with, or influenced by KuCoin in any way;
6. KuCoin reserves all rights to the final explanation of the event.
This activity is not related to Apple Inc.
Thanks for your understanding and support!
The KuCoin Team