Astra Protocol (ASTRA) Gets Listed on KuCoin! World Premiere!
Dear KuCoin Users,
KuCoin is extremely proud to announce yet another great project coming to our trading platform. Astra Protocol (ASTRA) will be available on KuCoin. Supported trading pair is ASTRA/USDT.
Please take note of the following schedule:
- Deposits Effective Immediately (Supported Network: ERC20)
- Trading: 10:00 on January 16, 2023 (UTC)
- Withdrawal: 10:00 on January 19, 2023 (UTC)
Tags: DeFi, Staking, Compliance
|Total Supply||Market Cap||Issue Date||Issue Price|
|Circulating Supply||24hr CEX Volume||24hr DEX Volume||Cryptographic Algorithm|
*key metric numbers are calculated as of January 13 2023.
Astra’s mission is to provide a range of regulatory compliance tools for crypto applications, ensuring that ﬁnancial compliance standards can be met across the Web3 industry
- The only Globally Patented decentralized KYC solution for Web3.
- Bringing major legal and audit companies on-chain with Decentralized Legal Network (DLN).
- Simple plug-in technology ensures crypto remains compliant with AML and KYC standards.
- Brings the ﬁnancial regulatory standards for 155+ countries and over 300+ sanctions and watchlists to the crypto industry – without sacriﬁcing anonymization.
Official Website: https://astraprotocol.com/
Note: Please note the United States and U.S. Outlying Islands are not supported for trading ASTRA.
Risk Warning: Investing in cryptocurrency is akin to being a venture capital investor. The cryptocurrency market is available worldwide 24 x 7 for trading with no market close or open times. Please do your own risk assessment when deciding how to invest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. KuCoin attempts to screen all tokens before they come to market, however, even with the best due diligence, there are still risks when investing. KuCoin is not liable for investment gains or losses.
The KuCoin Team
Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!