REV3AL (REV3L) Is Available on BurningDrop

REV3AL (REV3L) Is Available on BurningDrop

2022. 06. 27. 10시 0분 2초

Dear KuCoin Users,

Rev3al (REV3L) will be available on BurningDrop from 10:00:00 on June 28, 2022 (UTC). Users can mine REV3L by staking USDT/KCS/ETH assets. During the Burning Acceleration Period, users who have already staked can enjoy more REV3L rewards by burning POL. (All times for this announcement refer to the UTC time zone)

Participation Ways: Web / App

Products Details:

Staking ProductsFixed Income Pool
Premium Pool
Deluxe Pool
REV3L Distribution Coefficient11.21.5
Hard Cap of Whole Platform1,500,000 USDT1,600 ETH227,000 KCS
Hard Cap of Single User2,000 USDT2 ETH200 KCS

Timeline and Rules:

*Subscription Period: 2022/06/28 10:00:00 - 2022/06/28 22:00:00

*Burning Acceleration Period: 2022/06/29 02:00:00 - 2022/06/29 14:00:00

*Staking Period: 2022/06/29 16:00:00 - 2022/07/19 15:59:59

*Issue Price: 1 REV3L = 0.025 USDT

*Total Amount of REV3L: 8,000,000

*Rewards Distribution: 25% of the REV3L rewards will be distributed before REV3L trading starts in the KuCoin Spot Market. The remaining 75% will be distributed in 25% batches every month from the 1st distribution.

Calculation Method:

1) User’s Initial Allocation F = ∑(Individual staking amount of the chosen Staking Product * certain Distribution Coefficient * the price of staked assets in USDT at the start of the Subscription Period)

e.g. Alice staked 50 KCS in the KCS-FOR-REV3L-20D section and 0.1 ETH in the ETH-FOR-REV3L-20D section. Assume that the price of KCS at the start of the Subscription Period is 13 USDT, and the price of ETH at the start of the Subscription Period is 3,400 USDT. Thus, Alice’s Initial Allocation will be:

50 * 1.5 * 13 + 0.1 * 1.2 * 3,400 =1,383

2) Accelerating Coefficient by burning POL, namely V = 0.18452 * arctan (20 * ε - 2.08) + 0.207166085, wherein ε = Amount of the POL user burns / F

3) Single User Final Allocation after burning POL = F’

4) F’ = (V+1) F

User Final Rewards of REV3L = (F’ / Overall Final Allocation) * Total Amount of REV3L

Introduction of Project: REV3AL is a digital copyright protection and anti-counterfeit solution for artists, creators, and Intellectual Property owners in the digital and physical ecosystems. REV3AL leverages multiple blockchain capabilities to provide its novel multi-layer authentication and anti-counterfeit protocol. It allows any user (creator, collector, or marketplace) to verify the authenticity and originality of their collection. REV3AL also preserves the value of original pieces by facilitating verification and flexible digital asset ownership models.


1. Please note that users from Mainland China are not eligible to participate in this event.

2. As the number of burned POL increases, the rewards of each POL burning may gradually decrease. Users can enter the number of burned POL on the burning page to test the available acceleration computing power. Please burn rationally.

3. Users need to be registered on KuCoin to join this BurningDrop activity.

4. Users confirm that participating in this activity is voluntary, and the KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user's decision in any way.

5. This activity is not related to Apple Inc.

Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency investment is high risk. It is carried out 24/7 without closing. Please pay attention to investment risks before taking part. KuCoin has a strict review process for online projects but will not assume any compensation or other responsibilities for investment behaviors. Please be aware of related risks and be cautious when investing.

Thanks for your support and understanding!

The KuCoin Team

Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!

Sign up on KuCoin now! >>>

Download KuCoin App >>>

Follow us on Twitter >>>

Join us on Telegram >>>

Join the KuCoin Global Communities >>>