RED Token LockDrop: Stake To Share a 59,500,000 RED Prize Pool!
The details are as follows:
*Subscription Period: 10:00:00 on September 28, 2022 - 22:00:00 on September 28, 2022 (UTC)
*Staking Period: 00:00:00 on September 29, 2022 - 23:59:59 on October 29, 2022 (UTC)
|Soft Cap of Single User||30||3||0.02|
|Hard Cap of Single User||2,000||300||2|
|Hard Cap of the Whole Platform||1,500,000||278,000||1,600|
|RED Prize Pool||16,500,000||25,000,000||18,000,000|
Rewards Calculation: ∑(Individual Staked Amount / Total Staked Amount * The Respective RED Prize Pool)
Rewards Distribution: 60% of the RED rewards will be distributed before the RED trading starts in the KuCoin Spot Market. The remaining 40% will be distributed in 20% batches every month.
Introduction of Project: The Red Token ECONOMY project was launched by FIDA, Inc. and TOKYO ESPORTS GATE, Inc..This project aims to create an unparalleled entertainment platform that radiates from the heart of Tokyo to the physical and digital worlds - bringing Japan's gaming spirit to its peers around the world.
Official Website: https://red-token.io/
1. Users who participate in this LockDrop on KuCoin will receive RED rewards and free POL mining rewards.
2. Users need to be registered on KuCoin to join this promotion.
3. During the subscription period, no rewards will be generated.
4. This activity is not related to Apple Inc.
5. The user hereby confirms that participating in the activity is voluntary, and the KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user's decision in any way.
Risk Warning: Staking is a risk investment channel. Investors should be sensible in their participation and be aware of investment risks. The KuCoin Group is not liable for users’ investment gains or losses. The information we provide is for users to conduct their own research. It is not investment advice. The KuCoin Group reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity.
Thank you for your support!
The KuCoin Team
Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!