Introducing the 5th KuCoin Fractional NFT - Fractionalized 3 Digit ENS: Limited Sale of 5,800,000 hiENS3
We are honored to introduce our 5th project on KuCoin Fractional NFTs - hiENS3. The subscription to this exclusive NFT event will start at 10:00:00 on September 1, 2022 (UTC). The hiENS3 token sale will operate using a new mechanism! (*whitelist needed)
The 5th project of the Fractional NFTs Platform will be featured in the ENS (Ethereum Name Service) collectibles. hiENS3 is an ERC-20 token representing 1/1,000,000 ownership of one 3-digit ENS in the ENS3 Meta-Swap pool of Fracton Protocol.
Subscription Period: 10:00:00 on September 1, 2022 - 12:00:00 on September 1, 2022 (UTC) *The subscription page will be available on August 31, 2022.
Fractionalized Fungible Token Sale Details:
- 1 ENS (Ethereum Name Service) = 1,000,000 hiENS3
- Initial Total Supply: 6,000,000 hiENS3 (200,000 hiENS3 will be allocated as free rewards)
- Total Subscription Amount: 5,800,000 hiENS3
- Hard Cap Per User: 4,000 hiENS3
- Token Sale Price: 1 hiENS3 = 0.05 USDT
- Token Type: ERC-20
- Token Sale Format: Whitelisting
- Trading Pair: HIENS3/USDT
💥New Rules, Fair Allocation!💥 How to Participate? (Subscribe Now)
To restrict malicious acts (malicious scripts, bots, etc.) and provide a better user experience, only whitelisted participants are eligible for this token sale.
Users who meet the following requirements will be qualified for the whitelist of the 5th Fractional NFT sale:
- Finish the Gleam tasks;
- KuCoin accounts registered before 16:00 on August 28, 2022 (UTC);
- Have an average daily FT holding amount (Main account + Trading account) of at least 50 FT. (From 10:00:00 on August 29, 2022 to 00:00:00 on August 31, 2022 (UTC), KuCoin will randomly take 2 snapshots of each user's FT holdings.)
*During the period, KuCoin will undergo rigorous inspection during the activity; the platform reserves the right to cancel the qualification of the participants.
FFT Trading / NFT ETF Trading Zone
KuCoin will list the HIENS3/USDT trading pair under our new NFT ETF trading zone at 12:00:00 on September 1, 2022 (UTC).
Why Choose Fractionalized Fungible Token?
- Low Investment Barrier: The super rare blue-chip NFTs will become very easy to obtain after it is split, allowing everyone to participate in this one of the most popular investments at the moment.
- Centralized Experience: Without a complicated on-chain process, users can directly purchase these Fractional NFTs using the balance in their trading account.
- Trading on KuCoin Marketplace: Fractionalized fungible token. The ENS (Ethereum Name Service) issued on KuCoin will be tradable on spot trading after the token sale and have world-class liquidity in multiple trading pairs.
About Fracton Protocol
Fracton Protocol is an NFT liquidity infrastructure with a two-step fractionalization (ERC721-ERC1155-ERC20), and it provides permissionless liquidity and oracle for all kinds of NFTs. Based on a deeply reformed ERC1155 middle layer standard, Fracton is building a non-status smart contract system to increase the protocol’s efficiency, lower gas fees, and maximize asset security. To know more about Fracton Protocol, click here.
- The deposits and withdrawals will be supported for all fractionalized fungible tokens (FFT) - The ENS (Ethereum Name Service).
- The total sale will be conducted in the flash sale format, and the total initial supply is limited; please ensure a sufficient balance in your trading account.
- The FFTs which have been purchased are not non-refundable. Users will be able to trade their FFTs in the spot market.
- The user hereby confirms that participation in the activity is voluntary, and KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user's decision in any form.
Risk Warning: Investing in cryptocurrency and NFT assets is akin to being a venture capital investor. The cryptocurrency market is available worldwide 24 x 7 for trading with no market closing or open times. Please do your own risk assessment when deciding how to invest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. KuCoin attempts to screen all token — The ENS (Ethereum Name Service) before they come to market; however, even with the best due diligence, there are still risks when investing. KuCoin is not liable for investment gains or losses.
The KuCoin Team
Find the Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!