P00LS LockDrop: Stake To Share a 666,666 $00 Prize Pool!
The details are as follows(Subscribe Now):
*Subscription Period: 10:00:00 on October 9, 2022 - 22:00:00 on October 9, 2022 (UTC)
*Staking Period: 00:00:00 on October 10, 2022 - 23:59:59 on October 29, 2022 (UTC)
|Soft Cap of Single User||30||3||0.02|
|Hard Cap of Single User||2,000||300||2|
|Hard Cap of the Whole Platform||1,500,000||200,000||1,280|
|$00 Prize Pool||210,000||236,666||220,000|
Rewards Calculation: ∑(Individual Staked Amount / Total Staked Amount * The Respective 00 Prize Pool)
Rewards Distribution: 40% of the $00 rewards will be distributed before the $00 trading starts in the KuCoin Spot Market. The remaining 60% will be distributed in 15% batches every month.
Introduction of Project: The 00 token is the official token of the P00LS ecosystem. P00LS is the leading decentralized protocol for fan tokens and creator cryptocurrencies. We enable the best artists, creators and brands in the world to launch their own token, distribute it to their communities, and list it on the P00LS decentralized exchange, where it can be earned and traded on Ethereum.
Official Website: https://www.p00ls.io/
1. Users who participate in this LockDrop on KuCoin will receive 00 rewards and free POL mining rewards.
2. Users need to be registered on KuCoin to join this promotion.
3. During the subscription period, no rewards will be generated.
4. This activity is not related to Apple Inc.
5. The user hereby confirms that participating in the activity is voluntary, and the KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user's decision in any way.
Risk Warning: Staking is a risk investment channel. Investors should be sensible in their participation and be aware of investment risks. The KuCoin Group is not liable for users’ investment gains or losses. The information we provide is for users to conduct their own research. It is not investment advice. The KuCoin Group reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity.
Thank you for your support!
The KuCoin Team
Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!