Dear KuCoin Users,
FreshCut Diamond (FCD) will be available on BurningDrop from 12:00:00 on May 10, 2022 (UTC). Users can mine FCD by staking USDT/KCS/ETH assets. During the Burning Acceleration Period, users who have already staked can enjoy more FCD rewards by burning POL. (All times for this announcement refer to the UTC time zone)
|Staking Products||Fixed Income Pool|
|FCD Distribution Coefficient||1||1.2||1.5|
|Hard Cap of Whole Platform||5,000,000 USDT||1,670 ETH||332,000 KCS|
|Hard Cap of Single User||2,000 USDT||0.8 ETH||120 KCS|
*Subscription Period: 2022/05/10 12:00:00 - 2022/05/10 22:00:00
*Burning Acceleration Period: 2022/05/11 02:00:00 - 2022/05/11 14:00:00
*Staking Period: 2022/05/11 16:00:00 - 2022/05/31 15:59:59
*Issue Price: 1 FCD = 0.12 USDT
*Total Amount of FCD: 2,916,667
*Rewards Distribution: 20% of the FCD rewards will be distributed before FCD trading starts in the KuCoin Spot Market. The remaining 80% will be distributed in 20% batches daily for 4 days from the 1st distribution.
1) User’s Initial Allocation F = ∑(Individual staking amount of the chosen Staking Product * certain Distribution Coefficient * the price of staked assets in USDT at the start of the Subscription Period)
e.g. Alice staked 50 KCS in the KCS-FOR-FCD-20D section and 0.1 ETH in the ETH-FOR-FCD-20D section. Assume that the price of KCS at the start of the Subscription Period is 13 USDT, and the price of ETH at the start of the Subscription Period is 3,400 USDT. Thus, Alice’s Initial Allocation will be:
50 * 1.5 * 13 + 0.1 * 1.2 * 3,400 =1,383
2) Accelerating Coefficient by burning POL, namely V = 0.18452 * arctan (20 * ε - 2.08) + 0.207166085, wherein ε = Amount of the POL user burns / F
3) Single User Final Allocation after burning POL = F’
4) F’ = (V+1) F
User Final Rewards of FCD = (F’ / Overall Final Allocation) * Total Amount of FCD
Introduction of Project: FreshCut is a web3 gaming community and content ecosystem built for creators and fans. The platform combines short-form gaming videos and a community token, FreshCut Diamonds ($FCD), to redefine creator-fan engagement and showcase top-level gaming experiences. FreshCut offers innovative features to reward creators and fans via create-and-earn and engage-and-earn mechanics, unlocking value previously captured by web2 platforms. The community will also gain a voice and influence in the platform they contribute to. FreshCut is backed by industry-leading VCs, strategics, and operators, including Galaxy Interactive, Animoca Brands, Republic Crypto, and Polygon.
1. Please note that users from Mainland China are not eligible to participate in this event.
2. As the number of burned POL increases, the rewards of each POL burning may gradually decrease. Users can enter the number of burned POL on the burning page to test the available acceleration computing power. Please burn rationally.
3. Users need to be registered on KuCoin to join this BurningDrop activity.
4. Users confirm that participating in this activity is voluntary, and the KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user's decision in any way.
5. This activity is not related to Apple Inc.
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency investment is high risk. It is carried out 24/7 without closing. Please pay attention to investment risks before taking part. KuCoin has a strict review process for online projects but will not assume any compensation or other responsibilities for investment behaviors. Please be aware of related risks and be cautious when investing.
Thanks for your support and understanding!
The KuCoin Team
Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!