ST: KuCoin Delisting of Some Projects
Dear KuCoin Users，
According to the Special Treatment Rules of KuCoin, the following projects have been disqualified and the token will be removed from the platform:
The following trading pairs will be removed: PPT/ETH, PPT/BTC, SUSD/USDT, SUSD/ETH, SUSD/BTC
The delisting process is as follows:
1. The trading pairs above will be removed at 10:00:00 on August 29, 2022 (UTC). For better management of your funds, we recommend that you cancel your pending orders of the relative project as soon as possible.
2. The deposit service of all the above will be closed at 10:00:00 on August 29, 2022(UTC).
3. The withdrawal service of all the above will be closed at 10:00:00 on February 28, 2023(UTC).
4. If you are currently holding the relevant tokens, please make your withdrawal on or before the closing date above. If you did not withdraw the funds within the specified time period, you are deemed to have given up the funds and will have no rights to claim back the funds or any other equal valued products from KuCoin.
5. Please also note that, during this period, if withdrawal fails due to the project’s actions, including but not limited to stop of the function of on-chain activities like block generating and on-chain fund transfer, KuCoin will close the withdrawal service accordingly, and will NOT be able to cover users’ losses. Thus, please make the withdrawal at your earliest convenience.
We sincerely appreciate your support and understanding.
The KuCoin Team
Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!