Bull BTC Club (BBC) Is Available on BurningDrop
Dear KuCoin Users,
Bull BTC Club (BBC) will be available on BurningDrop from 10:00:00 on October 20, 2022 (UTC). Users can mine BBC by staking USDT/KCS/BTC assets. During the Burning Acceleration Period, users who have already staked can enjoy more BBC rewards by burning POL. (All times for this announcement refer to the UTC time zone)
|Staking Products||Fixed Income Pool|
|BBC Distribution Coefficient||1||1.2||1.5|
|Hard Cap of Whole Platform||1,000,000 USDT||65 BTC||156,000 KCS|
|Hard Cap of Single User||2,000 USDT||0.1 BTC||250 KCS|
Timeline and Rules:
*Subscription Period: 10:00:00 on October 20, 2022 - 22:00:00 on October 20, 2022
*Burning Acceleration Period: 23:00:00 on October 20, 2022 - 09:00:00 on October 21, 2022
*Staking Period: 10:00:00 on October 21, 2022 - 09:59:59 on November 10, 2022
*Issue Price: 1 BBC = 0.015 USDT
*Total Amount of BBC: 20,000,000
*Rewards Distribution: 25% of the BBC rewards will be distributed before BBC trading starts in the KuCoin Spot Market. The remaining 75% will be distributed in 15% batches every month from the 1st distribution.
1) User’s Initial Allocation F = ∑(Individual staking amount of the chosen Staking Product * certain Distribution Coefficient * the price of staked assets in USDT at the start of the Subscription Period)
E.g., Alice staked 50 KCS in the KCS-FOR-BBC-20D section and 0.1 BTC in the BTC-FOR-BBC-20D section. Assume that the price of KCS at the start of the Subscription Period is 13 USDT, and the price of BTC at the start of the Subscription Period is 19,000 USDT. Thus, Alice’s Initial Allocation will be:
50 * 1.5 * 13 + 0.1 * 1.2 * 19,000 =3,255
2) Accelerating Coefficient by burning POL, namely V = 0.18452 * arctan (20 * ε - 2.08) + 0.207166085, wherein ε = Amount of the POL user burns / F
3) Single User Final Allocation after burning POL = F’
4) F’ = (V+1) F
User Final Rewards of BBC = (F’ / Overall Final Allocation) * Total Amount of BBC
Introduction of Project: Bull BTC CLUB is a Hashrate service platform integrating bitcoin Hashrate distribution and multiple financial derivatives of Bitcoin. Bull BTC CLUB cooperates with large bitcoin mining pools, mining machine manufacturers, mining plants, and power suppliers around the world and serves with BTC Hashrate mystery box. Hashrate NFT, BTC machine gun pool, BTC lending, and other diversified BTC financial derivatives bring users systematic BTC Hashrate mining and financial derivatives value-added services.
1. Please note that users from Mainland China are not eligible to participate in this event.
2. As the number of burned POL increases, the rewards of each POL burning may gradually decrease. Users can enter the number of burned POL on the burning page to test the available acceleration computing power. Please burn rationally.
3. Users need to be registered on KuCoin to join this BurningDrop activity.
4. Users confirm that participating in this activity is voluntary and the KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user's decision in any way.
5. This activity is not related to Apple Inc.
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency investment is high risk. It is carried out 24/7 without closing. Please pay attention to investment risks before taking part. KuCoin has a strict review process for online projects but will not assume any compensation or other responsibilities for investment behaviors. Please be aware of related risks and be cautious when investing.
Thanks for your support and understanding!
The KuCoin Team
Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!