KuCoin Will Support the Second Round of Terra (LUNA) Airdrop
Dear KuCoin Users,
KuCoin will distribute the second round of new LUNA token airdrops to Terra Classic (LUNC) and TerraClassicUSD (USTC) holders in January 2023.
Regarding the second airdrop of new Terra (LUNA) tokens, please take note of the following arrangements:
Pre-Attack Terra Classic Block Height: 7,544,910 (14:59:37 on May 7, 2022 (UTC))
Post-Attack Terra Classic Block Height: 7,790,000 (16:38:08 on May 26, 2022 (UTC))
|Asset Holdings||LUNA Airdrop per LUNC/USTC Holding|
|Pre-Attack||1 LUNC = 1.034735071 LUNA|
|Post-Attack||1 LUNC = 0.000015307927 LUNA|
|1 USTC = 0.02354800084 LUNA|
According to the Terra Team’s official token distribution plan, the new LUNA token airdrops will be carried out in batches, with the first 30% completed in May 2022. KuCoin will distribute the remaining 70% of tokens periodically over the next 24-month period, and the completion of subsequent airdrops will not be announced separately.
KuCoin will distribute Terra (LUNA) tokens received from the Terra Team to eligible users according to the snapshots of KuCoin on the Luna Classic (LUNC) and Terra Classic USD (USTC) holders.
Related follow-ups to this subject will be announced separately as soon as possible.
For more details, please refer to:
Thanks for your support!
The KuCoin Team
Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!