CARE LockDrop: Stake To Share a 46 Million CARE Prize Pool!
CARE (CARE) will be available on KuCoin from 10:00:00 on December 15, 2022 (UTC). Users can stake USDT/KCS/CARE assets to get a share of a 46,000,000 CARE premium prize pool!
The details are as follows:
*Subscription Period: 10:00:00 on December 15, 2022 - 22:00:00 on December 15, 2022 (UTC)
*Staking Period: 00:00:00 on December 16, 2022 - 23:59:59 on January 15, 2023 (UTC)
|Soft Cap of Single User||20||3||4,000|
|Hard Cap of Single User||2,000||350||200,000|
|Hard Cap of the Whole Platform||800,000||150,000||53,000,000|
|CARE Prize Pool||16,000,000||20,000,000||10,000,000|
Rewards Calculation: ∑ (Individual Staked Amount / Total Staked Amount * The Respective CARE Prize Pool)
Rewards Distribution: 25% of the CARE rewards will be distributed within 14 working days after the subscription ends. The remaining 75% will be distributed in 25% batches every month.
Introduction of Project: The purpose of CARE is to revolutionize the world from a medical perspective so that all people in the world can be free from various diseases and lead healthy and satisfying lives. The cash generated from this PJ will be used to invest in the early realization of future medical technology and to expand access to treatment for those who cannot receive satisfactory treatment due to financial reasons.
Official Website: https://www.wellnesscares.io/
1. Users who participate in this LockDrop on KuCoin will receive CARE rewards and free POL mining rewards.
2. Users need to be registered on KuCoin to join this promotion.
3. During the subscription period, no rewards will be generated.
4. This activity is not related to Apple Inc.
5. The user hereby confirms that participating in the activity is voluntary, and the KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user's decision in any way.
Risk Warning: Staking is a risk investment channel. Investors should be sensible in their participation and be aware of investment risks. The KuCoin Group is not liable for users’ investment gains or losses. The information we provide is for users to conduct their own research. It is not investment advice. The KuCoin Group reserves the right to the final interpretation of the activity.
Thank you for your support!
The KuCoin Team
Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!