Announcement of Aurigami (PLY) Token Sale on KuCoin Spotlight
Dear KuCoin Users,
KuCoin will be launching the 21st Spotlight token sale with Aurigami (PLY) on April 29, 2022 (UTC). The PLY token sale will operate using the proportional distribution model.
- Token Name: Aurigami (PLY)
- Spotlight Hard Cap: 1,000,000 USD
- Spotlight Allocation: 200,000,000 PLY
- Spotlight Token Sale Price: 1 PLY = 0.005 USDT
- Token Supported: KuCoin Token (KCS) Only
- Price Ratio: The actual price ratio of KCS will be announced on the day of the Token Sale
- Token Sale Format: Proportional Distribution Model (PDM)
- Spotlight Token Distribution: 100% will be distributed on the Token Generation Event (TGE).
- Total Token Supply: 10,000,000,000 PLY
- Initial Circulating Supply: 500,000,000 PLY
- Aurigami Website: https://aurigami.finance/
How to Participate
Participants must have an average daily KCS holdings of at least 100 KCS, where their final allocation of the new token is determined by the portion of their average daily KCS holdings against the total average daily KCS holdings by all participating users. To ensure a fair allocation for all participants, there will be a set hard cap for the token allocation per user.
- Token Sale Subscription Start Time: 12:00:00 on April 29, 2022 (UTC)
- Token Sale Subscription End Time: 00:00:00 on May 5, 2022 (UTC)
|Minimum KCS holdings for eligibility||Hard Cap Per User|
|100 KCS||300 USD (60,000 PLY)|
*Hard Cap: The max number of tokens you will receive
The Shares of Qualified Users Will Receive (Users must meet the minimum average daily KCS holdings):
(User’s KCS holdings / Total KCS holdings of all participants) * Total Spotlight Allocation (200,000,000 PLY)
Daily KCS Holdings:
From 16:00:00 on May 2, 2022 to 16:00:00 on May 4, 2022 (UTC), KuCoin will be randomly taking a snapshot of each user's KCS holdings on that day (3 snapshot in total). From the snapshot, each user’s daily KCS holdings will be determined. Only users who have an KCS holdings equal or greater than 100 from snapshot and click ‘Participate Now’ during the subscription period will be qualified to the 21st Spotlight.
To enroll more users in Spotlight, KuCoin has rolled out the Spotlight Trial Fund to minimize the threshold of one of the most popular token sales. 1,000 lucky users will be able to win Spotlight Trial Funds, which provide a 100 KCS quota for participating in the 21st token sale on KuCoin.
*Spotlight Trial Fund is a virtual points allocation which can be used to participate in KuCoin Spotlight . When this Spotlight Trial Fund is active, your account will be treated as if it has '100 KCS' holdings for eligibility, which provides a 100 KCS quota for participating in the next token sale (Spotlight) on KuCoin.
1 Spotlight Trial Fund = 1 KCS Holding for 21st Spotlight Subscription
*Sub-accounts can’t participate in the token sale as an independent account. However, the KCS holdings in the Sub-accounts will be combined into the Master account for the calculation of the Average Daily KCS Balance.
Daily KCS Holding Calculation Rules:
- Main Account * 100%
- Trading Account * 100%
- Finance Account (including locked and unlocked assets) * 100%
Ongoing KuCoin Earn staking programs for KCS (locked assets):
Spotlight Token Sale Timeline:
- At 12:00:00 on April 29, 2022 (UTC), KuCoin will launch the Spotlight Token Sale and open the subscription for PLY.
- At 00:00:00 on May 5, 2022 (UTC), KuCoin will end this round of token sale registrations, counting the shares of all successfully registered participants.
- From 08:00:00 to 09:00:00 on May 5, 2022 (UTC), KuCoin will deduct the corresponding amount of KCS in the qualified users’ Trading Account and distribute the corresponding amount of PLY. Please ensure you have at least 20 KCS in your Trading Account on May 5, 2022. If the deduction is successful, the PLY will be distributed immediately to your Main Account; otherwise, your eligibility to purchase in the Spotlight will be lost.
Please note that the amount of PLY shares you will receive is based on your average daily KCS holdings.
To participate in the token sale, your KuCoin account needs to meet the following criteria:
- Complete KYC2 (Advanced Verification) before 00:00:00 on May 5, 2022. If you fail to pass KYC2, then you will not be eligible for the token sale subscription.
- The following countries/areas are not supported for the purchase: Belarus, Mainland China, Democratic Republic of Congo, the United States of America, Canada, Japan, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria,Venezuela, Crimea.
- Purchase Agreement Signed.
- After completing the steps above, please be sure to click the ‘Participate Now’ button on the Spotlight page.
Note: The above steps can be completed on the Spotlight page before the start time of the Token Sale.
Aurigami (PLY) is a decentralized, non-custodial, native money market on Aurora. Aurigami offers money market services such as deposit and collateralized lending, which enables users to effortlessly lend, borrow, and earn interests with their digital assets. Aurigami’s aspiration is to become the foundation of a thriving DeFI ecosystem by being the leading liquidity aggregator on Aurora.
Aurigami currently supports 8 largest assets in the Aurora ecosystem. It is one of the leading protocols by TVL on Aurora with $800m Liquidity.
Official Website: https://aurigami.finance/
Project Introduction Video: https://youtu.be/nlaYXS89aRc
Risk Warning: Spotlight is a high-risk investment channel. Investors should be sensible in their participation and be aware of investment risks. KuCoin is not liable for users’ investment gains or losses. The information we provide is for users to conduct their own research. It is not investment advice. KuCoin reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity.
Thanks for your support!
The KuCoin Team
This activity is not related to Apple Inc.
Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!