Announcement of the Price of MLS Token Sale
Dear KuCoin Users,
The subscription of Pikaster (MLS) token sale has ended successfully. The price of the Pikaster (MLS) token sale on KuCoin Spotlight is as follows:
- The price of KCS for purchase is now fixed at the average of every hourly open price from 00:00:00 to 24:00:00 on May 22, 2022 (UTC).
- 1 KCS = 16.42021 USDT
- Price of Public Token Sales: 1 MLS = 0.12 USDT = 0.0073 KCS
Spotlight Token Sale Timeline:
- At 00:00:00 on May 23, 2021 (UTC), KuCoin ended this round of token sale registrations, counting the shares of all successfully registered participants.
- From 08:00:00 to 09:00:00 May 23, 2021 (UTC), KuCoin will deduct the corresponding amount of KCS in the qualified users’ Trading Account and distribute the corresponding amount of MLS (25% at TGE, the remaining 75% will be distributed in 25% batches every 2 months from the first distribution). We highly encourage you to have at least 20 KCS in your Trading Account on May 23, 2022. If the deduction is successful, the MLS will be distributed immediately to your Main Account, otherwise your eligibility to purchase in the Spotlight will be lost.
Please note that the amount of MLS shares you will receive is based on your average daily KCS holdings.
Risk Warning: Spotlight is a high-risk investment channel. Investors should be sensible in their participation and be aware of investment risks. KuCoin is not liable for the user’s investment gains or losses. The information we provide is for users to conduct their own research. It is not investment advice. KuCoin reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity.
The KuCoin Team
Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!