Acala Listing Carnival: $80,000 in ACA To Be Shared!
To celebrate Acala (ACA) being listed on KuCoin, we will be launching a campaign to give away an ACA reward pool worth $80,000 to qualified KuCoin users.
Acala Official Website: https://acala.network
The campaign will run from 7:00:00 on January 25, 2022 to 16:00:00 on February 2, 2022 (UTC).
Activity 1: Deposit ACA To Share an ACA Prize Pool Worth $15,000
During the campaign period, users will be able to win the deposit bonus in two different ways:
Pool A. Speed of Light Reward
The first 100 users who have a net deposit volume of 50 ACA will receive $50 in ACA each.
Bonus: $50 in ACA each
Pool B. Early-Bird Reward:
The first 1,000 users who have a net deposit volume of 50 ACA will receive $10 in ACA each. (excluding the top 100 winners of Pool A)
Bonus: $10 in ACA each
Activity 2: ACA Net Buying Competition, win a Share of an ACA Prize Pool Worth $40,000!
All users who have an ACA net buying volume (buys - sells - withdrawals
) that reaches 100 ACA or more will be ranked based on the total ACA net buying volume on KuCoin during the competition period.
The rewards will be distributed as follows:
|Top 1||$1,700 in ACA|
|Top 2||$1,500 in ACA|
|Top 3||$1,400 in ACA|
|Top 4-10||$1,200 in ACA each|
|Top 11-20||$900 in ACA each|
|Top 21-30||$700 in ACA each|
|All other qualifiers||A share of $11,000 in ACA tokens in proportion to their net buying volume (excluding the top 30 winners)|
*The reward for qualified users other than the top 30 winners = (Each user’s total net buying volume / all qualified users other than the top 30 winners’ net buying volume) * $11,000 in ACA.
Activity 3: Trade With Minimum Fees! Up to 50% Trading Fees Rebate!
During the course of the campaign period, KuCoin users who trade the ACA/USDT and ACA/BTC trading pairs will get transaction fees back based on their average 7-day trading amount. The returned transaction fees will be distributed as ACA tokens!
The transaction fees return structure is as follows:
|7-day Average Trading Amount in ACA (X)||Return Ratio|
|500 ≤ X < 5,000||30%|
|5,000 ≤ X < 20,000||40%|
|X > 20,000||50%|
- Net deposit volume = deposits - withdrawals;
- Net buying volume = buys - sells - withdrawals;
- Trading volume = buys + sells;
- The quantity of rewards will be calculated based on the average closing price of ACA/USDT (24:00:00 (UTC)) during the campaign period;
- The Sub-Accounts and Master Account will be treated as the same account when participating in the Acala (ACA) activity;
- KuCoin will update the top 10 rankings for the highest net buying volume of Activity 2 before 13:00 on January 29, 2022 (UTC). The final rankings will be updated within 5 working days of the campaign ending;
- Rewards will be distributed within 7 working days of the campaign ending;
- The trading activity on the platform will undergo rigorous inspection during the activity. For any malicious acts conducted during the period, including malicious transaction manipulations, illegal bulk registration of accounts, self-dealing, etc., the platform will cancel the qualification of the participants. KuCoin reserves all rights to exercise at its sole discretion to define if the transaction behavior is counted as cheating behavior and determine whether to cancel the participation qualification of a user. The final decision made by KuCoin is with legal binding force to all participants who participated in the competition. Users hereby confirm that their registration and use of KuCoin is voluntary and is not forced, interfered with, or influenced by KuCoin in any way.
Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!
ACA Net Buying Competition Top 10