Tribal Token (TRIBL) Gets Listed on KuCoin! World Premiere!
KuCoin is extremely proud to announce yet another great project coming to our trading platform. Tribal Token (TRIBL) will be available on KuCoin. Supported trading pair is TRIBL/USDT.
Please take note of the following schedule:
- Deposits Effective Immediately (Supported Network: ERC20)
- Trading: 10:00 on October 13, 2022 (UTC)
- Withdrawals: Disabled until April 6, 2023
Tags: Defi, Rewards, Emerging Markets
|Total Supply||Market Cap||Issue Date||Volume / Market Cap|
|Circulating Supply||24hr Volume||Issue Price||Cryptographic Algorithm|
*key metric numbers are calculated as of October 8, 2022.
Small-and-medium businesses (SMBs) are essential to emerging market economies, employing the majority of workers in markets like Latin America. Despite their economic importance, emerging market SMBs are routinely denied the financial services they need to grow.
Tribal is changing that paradigm. The Tribal Token (TRIBL) powers a robust financial ecosystem, including tools to help businesses earn exciting rewards, enjoy discounts, and enjoy smoother access to credit. Tribal Credit uses the Tribal Token and other blockchain-powered tools to enhance financial services for the 2,000 emerging market enterprises it serves.
TRIBL tokens can only be purchased, earned, held or redeemed by non-U.S. persons. U.S. persons are prohibited from purchasing, earning, holding or redeeming TRIBL tokens. A “U.S. person” is any natural person resident in the United States or any entity defined as a “U.S. person” by SEC Rule 902(k). “United States” means the United States of America, its territories and possessions, any State of the United States, and the District of Columbia.
TRIBL tokens will be exclusively available on KuCoin until April 6, 2023. During this time, withdrawals of TRIBL to external wallets and exchanges will be disabled. However, KuCoin customers will be able to buy, trade, and sell TRIBL in their KuCoin accounts, as well as enjoy exciting rewards and exclusive rewards in the evolving TRIBL ecosystem.
Withdrawals are being temporarily restricted to ensure that TRIBL tokens remain unavailable to U.S. persons (including via DEXs) for the first year of trading ensuring compliance with Regulation S adopted under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended. Amid heightened regulatory scrutiny of crypto projects, this restriction helps to ensure that the TRIBL ecosystem can grow sustainably.
Token Circulation Conditions
The TRIBL token supply is allocated as follows:
- Reserves: 43.002%
- Early contributors: 31.74%
- Private sale 1: 13.793%
- Private sale 2: 4.80%
- Public sale: 3.665%
- Advisors: 3.00%
Token Release Schedule (all lockups will expire by April 2026):
- Circulating supply at listing is composed of tokens used for liquidity provision (5.55 million tokens) and those supporting initial community incentives(200 thousand tokens).
- For Early contributors, Private sale 1 and Advisors: 20% unlocked one year following the Public Sale, with the remaining 80% unlocking each month thereafter such that 100% shall be fully unlocked after 48 months;
- For Private sale 2: 20% unlocked one year following the Public Sale, with the remaining 80% unlocking each month thereafter such that 100% shall be fully unlocked after 42 months;
- For Public sale: Locked for one year following the Public Sale with 20% unlocking at the end of the year and the remaining 80% unlocking each month thereafter such that 100% shall be fully unlocked after two years.
Find More on Social Media
Official Website: https://www.tribl.ltd/
Risk Warning: Investing in cryptocurrency is akin to being a venture capital investor. The cryptocurrency market is available worldwide 24 x 7 for trading with no market close or open times. Please do your own risk assessment when deciding how to invest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. KuCoin attempts to screen all tokens before they come to market, however, even with the best due diligence, there are still risks when investing. KuCoin is not liable for investment gains or losses.
The KuCoin Team
Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!