NuLink (NLK) is Available on BurningDrop

NuLink (NLK) is Available on BurningDrop

05/10/2024, 10:05:06

Dear KuCoin Users,

NuLink (NLK) will be available on BurningDrop from 10:00:00 on May 13, 2024 (UTC). KCS pool will be opened during the subscription period for all users to subscribe. Additionally, during the Burning Acceleration Period, users who have already subscribed can choose to burn KCS to mine more NLK airdrops.

Participation Ways: Web / App (click here to check the Tutorial)


  1. Subscription Period: 10:00:00 on May 13, 2024 to 18:00:00 on May 13, 2024 (UTC)
  2. Burning Acceleration Period: 20:00:00 on May 13, 2024 to 02:00:00 on May 14, 2024 (UTC)
  3. Staking Period: 02:00:00 on May 14, 2024 to 01:59:59 on June 3, 2024 (UTC)

Products Details:

Staking ProductKCS-FOR-NLK-20D
NLK Distribution Coefficient1
Hard Cap of Whole Platform100,000 KCS
Hard Cap of Single User300 KCS

Rewards Distribution:

  1. Total NLK Allocation: 1,000,000
  2. Rewards Distribution: 15% of the NLK rewards will be distributed before NLK trading starts in the KuCoin Spot Market. The remaining 85% will be distributed in 28.3% batches every month after a 3-month cliff from the 1st distribution.

Calculation Method:

1) User’s Initial Allocation F = Individual staking amount of the Product * certain Distribution Coefficient * the price of staked assets in USDT at the start of the Subscription Period

e.g.Alice staked 50 KCS in the KCS-FOR-NLK-20D section. Assume that the price of KCS at the start of the subscription period is $8. Thus, Alice’s Initial Allocation will be:

50 * 1 * 8 = 400

2) Accelerating Coefficient by burning KCS, namely V = 0.18452 * arctan (3,000 * ε - 2.08) + 0.207166085, wherein ε = Amount of the KCS user burns / F

3) Single User Final Allocation after burning KCS = F’

4) F’ = (V+1) F

User Final Rewards of NLK = (F’ / Overall Final Allocation) * Total AirDrop of NLK

What is NuLink?

NuLink-ZK Provable Data Privacy Solution for DApps. We are on a mission to build a solution that makes it easy for developers to implement best practices and best of breed security and privacy.




1. As the number of burned KCS increases, the rewards of each KCS burning may gradually decrease. Users can enter the number of burned KCS on the burning page to test the available acceleration computing power. Please burn rationally.

2. The subscribed KCS tokens will be locked for 20 days.

3. Users must be registered and KYC verified on KuCoin to participate in this BurningDrop activity.

4. Users confirm that participating in this activity is voluntary, and the KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user's decision in any way.

5. This activity is not related to Apple Inc.

Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency investment is high risk. It is carried out 24/7 without closing. Please pay attention to investment risks before taking part. KuCoin has a strict review process for online projects but will not assume any compensation or other responsibilities for investment behaviors. Please be aware of related risks and be cautious when investing.

Thanks for your support and understanding!

The KuCoin Team

Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!

Sign up on KuCoin now! >>>

Download the KuCoin App >>>

Follow us on X (Twitter) >>>

Join us on Telegram >>>

Join the KuCoin Global Communities >>>